Number9's FREE BETTING ADVICE

2 hours ago, japan said:

I love the Rams getting 1.5 at home against Bucs. 

I believe Tampa DBs are banged up right now, and their run game hasn't been very good.

Rams have the secondary to give Brady and his WRs trouble. Going to be a good game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Number9 now why the hell would you make a separate thread when I already have one for this discussion?   Of course bet the over. Cards don't have a secondary. This should be a maintenance d

Lmfao at hitting 80-85 percent of bets.

Browns @ Chiefs   Bet the over.  53pts  LOCK of the week.   I'm posting this early because this total will increase, so get it now.     Last year was kinda slow and a lot of you guys ha

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Supernope said:

I was listening to one of the radio shows this morning and they were high on the prop bet of Hines over 3.5 catches

Henry’s OU for receptions is 2.5 or 3 I believe. That’s a slam dunk.

Hit it hard before the books adjust to Downing.

Edit

Confirmed 2.5 at +119.

547220CE-994F-4BB7-ABE2-66A939754797.jpeg

Edited by TheBukafax
3 hours ago, Supernope said:

I was listening to one of the radio shows this morning and they were high on the prop bet of Hines over 3.5 catches

Hines always seems to have our number. He had 5 and 8 receptions against us last year.

22 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

Henry’s OU for receptions is 2.5 or 3 I believe. That’s a slam dunk.

Hit it hard before the books adjust to Downing.

Edit

Confirmed 2.5 at +119.

547220CE-994F-4BB7-ABE2-66A939754797.jpeg

I couldn't get that.  It just had 2,3,4 at Bovada.  I took [email protected], a win.  But I need a better site if I am doing props.

You guys made me money.

I bet Henry two catches,

I put the Rams on my parley and teaser picks.  What @Guts said about do you want Rodgers with the ball last.  He had a great game.  

The line for Buffalo is -17.  The book has been getting eaten up by the Bills.

8 minutes ago, Number9 said:

You guys made me money.

I bet Henry two catches,

I put the Rams on my parley and teaser picks.  What @Guts said about do you want Rodgers with the ball last.  He had a great game.  

The line for Buffalo is -17.  The book has been getting eaten up by the Bills.

Texans are going to have to let Mills rip it to even be competitive in this game, which I doubt they do.  This game has the potential to get out of hand quickly.

Haven't made my final decision yet but underdog's I'm looking at:

Lions - My most likely play.  Lion's have shown they are capable of sticking with teams, at least for part of the game.  Fields had about as bad of a first start as you can get.  I suspect Nagy to continue to hide Fields as he adjust to the speed of the game.  Fields is going to have to adjust to NFL windows, instead of the wide open receivers he had at Ohio State.  I see Lions pulling a close one out here.

Colts - Colts will be in survival mode after dropping 3 straight games.  Dolphins have struggled against the run this year.  I can see Taylor and Himes doing enough to squeak out a win here, even with Wentz at QB.

Edited by Guts

Sitting at 3-0 BEST BETS through three weeks.  Buffalo edged WTF to beat the spread.

Not a best bet*, just a fun bet below.  Games getting harder every week.

Fun Parley.  Pays 30-1

Boys -2.5

Browns -2

Dolphins -2

KC -5.5

GB -5.5

TB -6.5

Parlays and Teasers are long shot bets, i.e. they lose.