Week 1: Titans vs Cards news

Starkiller

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cardinals fans are absolutely freaking out about the thought of going up against Brown/Jones with their current group of CB.

I would assume the Cardinals would be more likely to lay an egg, but I may need to brush up on my mythology…

Crazy how Rashaan looks like a damn 40 year old coach lol.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Molden is starting regardless of the depth chart. 

I wouldn’t outright assume this - they love Chris Jackson internally for whatever reason and had Jackson starting all offseason until he went down injured. I think Molden will be starting eventually though. 

32 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not surprising to see Rogers over Reynolds as Reynolds has shown absolutely nothing during the preseason on the back of that Achilles inflammation.

Also think Quessenberry is opening day starter at RT.

It's alarming to me that they've not named a starting RT. 

4 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's alarming to me that they've not named a starting RT. 

Don't want to show their hand to the Cardinals yet.

Might take a couple of weeks for the OL to get fully in sync again given how little some of the key parts have been on the practice field this preseason.

Can see the Cardinals taking on the Ravens playoff defensive plan of run blitzing a lot and testing whether the Titans OL can hold up. 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Don't want to show their hand to the Cardinals yet.

Might take a couple of weeks for the OL to get fully in sync again given how little some of the key parts have been on the practice field this preseason.

Can see the Cardinals taking on the Ravens playoff defensive plan of run blitzing a lot and testing whether the Titans OL can hold up. 

That's exactly what I expect. Tannehill needs to get the ball out quickly. Cards are terrible in the secondary. This should be a high scoring game. 

The Big Lead: Titans 48, Cardinals 38

Kyler Koster and Liam McKeone write: "Here's a hot take. Derrick Henry is going to break the NFL's single-season rushing mark this year and Mike Vrabel is going to legitimately worry about losing a prized appendage. Tennessee flirts with a 50-burger and unveils the NFL's most prolific scoring offense early and often. Hammer the over."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2021/09/06/arizona-cardinals-tennessee-titans-picks-predictions-nfl-week-1/5671617001/

38 minutes ago, tgo said:

I wouldn’t outright assume this - they love Chris Jackson internally for whatever reason 

If they loved Jackson they wouldn't have spent a 3rd round pick on a pure nickelback. Molden will be the nickelback day 1 imo

Just now, OILERMAN said:

If they loved Jackson they wouldn't have spent a 3rd round pick on a pure nickelback. Molden will be the nickelback day 1 imo

I hope you’re right. He certainly should be. 

42 minutes ago, tgo said:

I wouldn’t outright assume this - they love Chris Jackson internally for whatever reason and had Jackson starting all offseason until he went down injured. I think Molden will be starting eventually though. 

He’s starting. Jackson showed nothing and Molden was more than solid and actually electric on several plays. Weaver behind Abendoyo should let you know what that depth chart means. 

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Yeah not a fan of seeing Molden as last in the CB rotation. 

Strictly speaking, the depth chart only shows the 2 outside CB positions. There isn’t anything on there to directly indicate who the top nickel back is.

I don’t see how it isn’t Molden.

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He’s starting. Jackson showed nothing and Molden was more than solid and actually electric on several plays. Weaver behind Abendoyo should let you know what that depth chart means. 

Ola Adeniyi was pretty good all preseason don't be surprised if he gets on the field before Weaver on Sunday against the Cards.