Week 1: Titans vs Cards news

Starkiller

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cardinals fans are absolutely freaking out about the thought of going up against Brown/Jones with their current group of CB.

I would assume the Cardinals would be more likely to lay an egg, but I may need to brush up on my mythology…

Crazy how Rashaan looks like a damn 40 year old coach lol.

Posted Images

On 9/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, Starkiller said:

I’m not sure AJ Green is done. There were pretty good report last on him in camp. But he is certainly not what he was in his prime. 

AJ Green is going to open eyes around the league.  He looked great in camp.  If teams want to focus on DHop, he's gonna have a big year.  Also, don't sleep on Rondale Moore.  He's extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands. We're gonna be getting him involved as well. 

25 minutes ago, CardsDingus said:

AJ Green is going to open eyes around the league.  He looked great in camp.  If teams want to focus on DHop, he's gonna have a big year.  Also, don't sleep on Rondale Moore.  He's extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands. We're gonna be getting him involved as well. 

Can Murray get these guys the ball accurately though?  That is the big question...

49 minutes ago, CardsDingus said:

Only way I can see this being the case is if he was dealing with some major mental or physical obstacles last year that he's overcome. I had Boyd on two fantasy teams last year and tried to watch as many offensive plays as I could. Seeing the way they were force-feeding Green the ball in several games and he still couldn't make plays made him look completely done.

Edit: Had to back this up with stats, I was curious to see his receptions per target percentage and it was dead last among 202 ranked players on Pro Football Reference, caught less than 50%. He was horrible.

image.png.65d57110ba060db99561b94a952e458a.png

Edited by milksteak

21 minutes ago, japan said:

Can Murray get these guys the ball accurately though?  That is the big question...

I honestly don't understand the comments about his accuracy. I have watched every game he's played in the NFL and he's been above average in my estimation. Are we confusing him for Josh Rosen?  

46 minutes ago, CardsDingus said:

I honestly don't understand the comments about his accuracy. I have watched every game he's played in the NFL and he's been above average in my estimation. Are we confusing him for Josh Rosen?  

No