53 Man Roster Cuts/10 Players on Reserve/COVID-19 list List UPDATE: Banwart Not Cut, Instead added to Reserve/COVID-19 list

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The federal government is going to have to use a bigger stick against the unvaccinated.  You can't force anyone to get vaccinated, but you can deny access to services without a vaccination card.

America has become a "fuck you, I got mine country". We can't come together for the simplest things. Labeling absolutely anything that helps the collective an "attack on freedom" is destroying us. The

I don't care who they are. The fact that the vaccines are free and VERY accessible to all means that you are making a conscious choice to remain unvaccinated and as such a choice to suffer the consequ

The big surprises for me , looking at Wyatt's positional chart.. 

1) Brewer is up to 295 in weight this year..

2) Sargent made it for now..

3) McMath has the 4.3 speed, and I'm guessing he is the developmental receiver they have chosen over Fitz, Kinsey, etc

4) Hudson, the TE,  made it for now

5) People that have complained (including myself) about needing a giant NT for the 3-4 defense have one in Rush, 360 lbs

6) 7 corners and 5 safeties surely reflects keeping the best football players for now..

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nash said:

The big surprises for me , looking at Wyatt's positional chart.. 

1) Brewer is up to 295 in weight this year..

2) Sargent made it for now..

3) McMath has the 4.3 speed, and I'm guessing he is the developmental receiver they have chosen over Fitz, Kinsey, etc

4) Hudson, the TE,  made it for now

5) People that have complained (including myself) about needing a giant NT for the 3-4 defense have one in Rush, 360 lbs

6) 7 corners and 5 safeties surely reflects keeping the best football players for now..

Right now its 7 CB and 6 Safety. Safe to assume they all won't be there come tomorrow or Thursday.

McMath is likely cut and to the PS once he gets through waivers. The covid list is the only thing that saved him today.

Willing to bet Hudson isn't long for the roster either. I can easily see them bringing Pruitt back if they didn't fully like what they got out of Swaim/Hudson/Stocker this off-season.

Edited by titanskick8851

glad these guys are on our team! 

A Titans Story: Mississippi Made,” the three-part documentary, which will debut on Sept. 3 on the team’s Facebook page and YouTube channel, will go into the backgrounds of Brown and Simmons, both of whom played their high school and college ball in Mississippi.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/30/tennessee-titans-a-j-brown-jeffery-simmons-documentary-trailer/

9 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Does anyone know if  players on the covid list have to clear waivers to be signed to the practice squad? I'm assuming so, but haven't been able to find a definitive answer.

Yes, assuming they aren’t veterans.

14 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't care who they are. The fact that the vaccines are free and VERY accessible to all means that you are making a conscious choice to remain unvaccinated and as such a choice to suffer the consequences. This is not an issue where socio-economic status is a barrier to the resource in question. Also, since when does the right care about things  that negatively disproportionately affect black people? Where was that energy when we were actively asking for action on police reform?

I agree about it being a conscious choice, but if many who have chosen to not get the vaccine are black, and all are trumpers...that runs contrary to the narrative that Trumpers are all racist against blacks.

As far as police reform, I think if race had been left out of it, we would have actually had a good chance at legitimate reform.  The statistics show it's not a race issue, but a police issue.  We had overwhelming support, and then the riots and looting and name-calling started, and we lost that support.

You can have the last word...I'm done.

7 hours ago, IowaOiler said:

I agree about it being a conscious choice, but if many who have chosen to not get the vaccine are black, and all are trumpers...that runs contrary to the narrative that Trumpers are all racist against blacks.

As far as police reform, I think if race had been left out of it, we would have actually had a good chance at legitimate reform.  The statistics show it's not a race issue, but a police issue.  We had overwhelming support, and then the riots and looting and name-calling started, and we lost that support.

You can have the last word...I'm done.

No one ever said that ALL trump supporters are racist. What is accurately said is that racists people are disproportionately Trump supporters. Also, Trump only got 8% of the black vote so I'm not sure how you figure that this somehow makes it impossible for the statement that Trumpers are racist against blacks to be true. Seems to me like there is plenty of room for racists among that remaining 92% of the trump base. Now, I'm not saying that all white Trump supporters are racist, just pointing out the issues with your claim. A very small percentage of black people does not really counter much. 

As far as police reform goes, don't you find it funny that as soon as police reform "became racial" a lot of the white support you claim was there dropped? I find it curious that when the perception for some became "this is to help black people" they stopped supporting it despite the fact that they would ultimately benefit from it too. Whatever could make something like that just magically seems to happen...

Edited by Mythos27
  • titanskick8851 changed the title to 53 Man Roster Cuts/10 Players on Reserve/COVID-19 list List UPDATE: Banwart Not Cut, Instead added to Reserve/COVID-19 list