53 Man Roster Cuts/10 Players on Reserve/COVID-19 list List UPDATE: Banwart Not Cut, Instead added to Reserve/COVID-19 list

titanskick8851

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The federal government is going to have to use a bigger stick against the unvaccinated.  You can't force anyone to get vaccinated, but you can deny access to services without a vaccination card.

America has become a "fuck you, I got mine country". We can't come together for the simplest things. Labeling absolutely anything that helps the collective an "attack on freedom" is destroying us. The

I don't care who they are. The fact that the vaccines are free and VERY accessible to all means that you are making a conscious choice to remain unvaccinated and as such a choice to suffer the consequ

1 minute ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Surprised Breeze made the initial 53

He's probably one of the first cuts if they do a WW claim or someone gets cleared from the covid list.  Too many S on the roster at this time.

Or they are just waiting to IR him tomorrow.

Edited by rns90

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I think McNichols probably makes the roster when he comes off the Covid list  and they IR Evans.

Yep. 

I think Cruik/Evans/Munyer are headed for IR. My question is whether Marcus Johnson does or not. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I think McNichols probably makes the roster when he comes off the Covid list  and they IR Evans.

Depends on how long they expect Evans to miss. If it’s less than 3 games then it doesn’t necessarily make sense to IR him.

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

Some of these 4 are going on IR shortly: 

Marcus Johnson

Darrynton Evans

Daniel Munyer

Dane Cruikshank

But, given Hill's recent designation....doesn't their placement on IR mean that they are, also, lost for the season?

• titanskick8851 changed the title to 53 Man Roster Cuts/10 Players on Reserve/COVID-19 list List UPDATE: Banwart Not Cut, Instead added to Reserve/COVID-19 list