Titans Covid outbreak 2021; 8/30 update in OP

TheChosenTitan

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, here’s my personal experience. My wife and I sheltered in for a year and a half. Literally no one came into our home during that time. We masked 100% of the time when we were in public. We got our

This is what happens when you go to Florida. 

and take the jab

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

My GF is a nurse at the VA and they had a patient test positive for weeks on end without any symptoms.  This was prior to the vaccine being available too.

Albert Breer pointed this very thing out in his MMQB column this week NFL staff/players who contract the delta strain are rarely able to test their way off the reserve covid list and end up having to wait the entire 10 days mandated by the NFL before returning.

If this from Ben Arthur is accurate at least one of the 7 Titans players currently on the reserve covid list is unvaccinated and is on the list due to being a close contact of a positive case.

All tier NFL 1 staff must be vaccinated so Vrabel and Aukerman have been vaccinated. 

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

44 minutes ago, WG53 said:

It is @Righteous. What do you expect? He has proven, repeatedly, that he is one of the dumbest posters we have ever seen.

@Alcibiades and you idiot!  It’s not logic, it's freaking science. It's called antibody-dependent enhancement of viral infections and happened to all animals during the testing phase of this vaccine.  You are watching the shit unfold right in front of your stupid faces and you still make excuses.   But I know you idiots prefer fairy tales over facts.   It may be beneficial to read something other than a message board one day.  I guess lab rats can be no more than lab rats.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7119964/

34 minutes ago, Righteous said:

@Alcibiades and you idiot!  It’s not logic, it's freaking science. It's called antibody-dependent enhancement of viral infections and happened to all animals during the testing phase of this vaccine.  You are watching the shit unfold right in front of your stupid faces and you still make excuses.   But I know you idiots prefer fairy tales over facts.   It may be beneficial to read something other than a message board one day.  I guess lab rats can be no more than lab rats.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7119964/

Oh look the retard found his new buzz word!

It’s also worth noting that ADE isn’t just an anti-vax argument.  It is also known to occur with naturally-occurring antibodies generated by our own natural immunity.    Read about Dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.  

But the bottom line is,  medical science has seen no risk of ADE associated with SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 vaccines.  

Fixating on rare occurrences of bad outcomes from vaccines use is pointless, and straight out of the anti-vaxx'ers playbook. If you live your life around mitigating extremely rare risks, then you may as well just end it all right now, as it makes no sense to ignore the countless other extremely rare risks you effortlessly push aside on a daily basis, and combating them all is impossible.

If every person in the world got a C19 vacc 100 times over, medical services wouldn't bat an eye lid dealing with the rare bad outcomes. If every person in the world didn't get a vacc and wanted to go back to normal, well medical services wouldn't cope for long, especially with the current variants.

• Jamalisms changed the title to Titans Covid outbreak 2021; 8/30 update in OP