Allen's Titansreport Fantasy league 2022 season.

heyitsmeallen

This year will be our 11th season! Congrats to last years winner @CaliTitan3518 .  Go ahead follow this thread so you get notified when someone posts that way you can stay up to date.  Please log in on the NFL.com site in advance of the draft date to make sure you don't have any problems getting into the league.  If anyone wants out of the league now is the time to let me know so we can get the team taken over. last season we had a few owners that weren't as active as we need to keep things competitive!  If you would would like to propose any rule changes(IE....keepers or switching to ppr) now is the time to do so. 

2021 Draft Date/Format

Just like every year, the Draft is the Friday after the last preseason game. This year that day is Friday Sept 3rd at 9pm est. (open for time change if there are a lot of people who can't make that time)

Just like every year we will be doing a Live Online draft with the Snake format (1-12, 12-1) the order will be randomized. Last season we left @Dmeade- in as a memorial team since he passed away, but this year his spot will be opened up for someone to take over. that means we have at least one open spot so far. 

2020 Final standings

Since the order will be randomized I’ll post the 2020 standings instead of the draft order so we can all se how bad we did last year and I can tag everyone in the league. 

1. @CaliTitan3518

2.  @Vintagerobots

3.  @9 Nines

4.  @Puck

5.  @titanruss

6. @NashvilleNinja

7.  @Dmeade-

8.  @VanCityTitan

9.  @heyitsmeallen

10.  @TitansGuru

11.  @TitansFan23

12.  @CMJ

I’m looking forward to a fun year full of shit talk! 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year will be our 11th season! Congrats to last years winner @CaliTitan3518 .  Go ahead follow this thread so you get notified when someone posts that way you can stay up to date.  Please log in

I got reminder from nfl.com so I did names above to make sure everyone knows.    Sun September 4th at 6:00pm Central.

I am fine with that time. Any day that weekend works for me 

Posted Images

• heyitsmeallen changed the title to Allen's Titansreport Fantasy league 2021 season.
On 8/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

2021 Draft Date/Format

Just like every year, the Draft is the Friday after the last preseason game. This year that day is Friday Sept 3rd at 9pm est. (open for time change if there are a lot of people who can't make that time)

@heyitsmeallen VOTE for new date.
will be traveling and probably unable to sit at a roadside and draft.

suggest Sunday Sep. 5th - same time is fine
or as late as Wed. the 8th (season kicks off Thurs. 9th)

37 minutes ago, Puck said:

8 hours ago, Puck said:

7 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

That’s Labor Day weekend so you’d better make sure it’s good with everyone. I’m fine with it, but others may not be.

12 hours ago, Starkiller said:

That’s Labor Day weekend so you’d better make sure it’s good with everyone. I’m fine with it, but others may not be.

We usually do it on that weekend every year. I’ll tag everyone and see if they have any issues with Sunday instead of Friday. 

@CaliTitan3518 @Vintagerobots @9 Nines @titanruss @VanCityTitan @CMJ @TitansGuru @TitansFan23 @NashvilleNinja do you guys have any issues with having the draft Sunday Sept 5th instead of Friday the 3rd? Me, @Puck and @Starkiller are fine with it. 

yeah @heyitsmeallen, any day 5th-8th works

something better to do then an FFL Draft ? nah
Labor Day is Monday the 6th anyway .
people still "celebrate" Labor Day ? really ?
nevermind, some people still celebrate old ass pagan holidays too so you never know

11 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

We usually do it on that weekend every year. I’ll tag everyone and see if they have any issues with Sunday instead of Friday. 

@CaliTitan3518 @Vintagerobots @9 Nines @titanruss @VanCityTitan @CMJ @TitansGuru @TitansFan23 @NashvilleNinja do you guys have any issues with having the draft Sunday Sept 5th instead of Friday the 3rd? Me, @Puck and @Starkiller are fine with it. 

God damn it motherfucking son of a bitch!!!

Yeah, I'm cool with it. :cool:  :cmj:

On 8/15/2021 at 1:12 PM, Puck said:

yeah @heyitsmeallen, any day 5th-8th works

something better to do then an FFL Draft ? nah
Labor Day is Monday the 6th anyway .
people still "celebrate" Labor Day ? really ?
nevermind, some people still celebrate old ass pagan holidays too so you never know

People don’t really celebrate it, they just use it as an excuse to party hard Sunday knowing they have Monday off. 

On 8/15/2021 at 12:08 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

I vote Friday or even Monday would be better. I would think I am going to have something better to do on Sunday Labor Day weekend night. 

So far you’re the only one not wanting Sunday.

• heyitsmeallen changed the title to Allen's Titansreport Fantasy league 2022 season.