2022 Redistricting

luvyablue256

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw a couple blurbs that the data shows that Georgia is now only 50.1% white.    America as a whole is 58% white, 19% Hispanic, 12% black, and 11% Asian/Other.    Get ready to be

there is a theory floating around that the numbers are artificial due to Trump supporters not wanting to answer the census. it will be interesting to see if that is true or not.

I'm not a fight fire with fire guy but NY dems should absolutely do this.    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

there is a theory floating around that the numbers are artificial due to Trump supporters not wanting to answer the census. it will be interesting to see if that is true or not.

Oh god, Darwin is doing so much good work lately. 

The stupid people are off the races running over cliffs as fast as they can. 

15 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Wouldn't be surprised. Ignorance has consequences, to hell with em.

37 minutes ago, tgo said:

I'm glad to see the numbers trending that direction, it forces everyone to get along better and for people to be judged by their merits (as the Founding Fathers intended) rather than to have stature based on skin color. 

I'm not so sure that this will magically cause racial harmony to breakout. Outside of "woke progressive" circles there really isn't a ton of solidarity between different groups and you even see subgroups turning against each other within the US right now (e.g. Cubans and other assimilated Hispanics who actually became Trump supporters).

People are really good at finding new ways to discriminate and be prejudiced against one another for what are ultimately meaningless differences.

Edited by Titans279

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

I'm not so sure that this will magically cause racial harmony to breakout. Outside of "woke progressive" circles there really isn't a ton of solidarity between different groups and you even see subgroups turning against each other within the US right now (e.g. Cubans and other assimilated Hispanics who actually became Trump supporters).

People are really good at finding new ways to discriminate and be prejudiced against one another for what are ultimately meaningless differences.

That, and the ~35% of the people who think Trump's getting re-instated tomorrow are NOT going down without a fight. 

I didn't used to think we'd see another civil war in our lifetimes but it's more likely than since the mid 1800s.

5 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Will always be damn near impossible to overcome the extremely hard-wired  genetic programming of Us vs Them, which is so easily manipulated to get groups to turn against one another by those who stand to benefit.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, tgo said:

Get ready to become a minority fellow whities. But trust me, the country and the world will be better for it. I'm glad to see the numbers trending that direction, it forces everyone to get along better and for people to be judged by their merits (as the Founding Fathers intended) rather than to have stature based on skin color. 

Yes!