SleepingTitan

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so cool.

No, I don't respect your decision to prolong this pandemic, endanger others and add to the queue of people who may overrun our hospital systems.   It's simply not a reasonable request. It's

Found Bongos burner!

Posted Images

Wince is already banged up, and he's unvaccinated. Colts fans are slowly dying inside. 

Meanwhile, Titans are almost 100% vaccinated and looking really fucking good in camp despite dealing with 100 degree weather. 

Edited by SleepingTitan

14 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Titans fans need to learn to stop crowing about other teams' injuries.  The Titans are going to have guys get hurt too.  Then it won't be so funny.

I do not agree. Those bastards had Peyton and tanked for Luck. They rubbed it in our faces every single year that they had the better QB. Even to this day, this very board inflates the value of their team. 

Do you not think they were laughing their asses off from VY to Locker to Mariota? We've been through hell. We deserve to trash talk a little. 

1 minute ago, SleepingTitan said:

I do not agree. Those bastards had Peyton and tanked for Luck. They rubbed it in our faces every single year that they had the better QB. Even to this day, this very board inflates the value of their team. 

Do you not think they were laughing their asses off from VY to Locker to Mariota? We've been through hell. We deserve to trash talk a little. 

We as fans can trash talk in January/February if things go well.  Not on July 30th!

25 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

You’re so cool.

Not as cool as thinking team friendly reports about Brown mean the team will be awesome!

Following camp is cool, didn't say otherwise. I'm referring to those who think anything that happens over the next few weeks matters long term aside from injuries. 

Edited by oldschool