Training Camp - Day 2

48 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don't really see the cause for concern.  AJ is a budding superstar and Julio is a generational talent.  Josh Reynolds was a number 3 or 4, so i don't exactly expect him to light the world on fire.  

Reynolds is one of the best 3rd receivers in the league. He isn’t a prototypical slot, but I fully expect Jones and Brown to get a lot of time there with Reynolds lined out wide. As a 4th or 5th option after Henry and Firsker he’s going to find his spots on this team. He proved it last year in a similar scheme with the Rams.

One thing I saw in his film is he’s really good at finding spots in the zone with good hands, which is exactly what we need for 3rd down conversions and what this offense was looking for with Humphries. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This would probably be true on most rosters 

Good to see Borders playing well early. With Farley out he has a chance to shine.

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

The difference between Julio and AJ to the rest of the WRs is frightening 

Yeah but AJ Brown is looking like a god out there.

He's looking like a more athletic Antonio Brown. He has the shiftiness of a RB with the body control of an elite WR. 

I know it's just a couple clips from training camp but shit he looks on another level from last year.

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Following on from Jim Wyatt's post practice report that mentioned Josh Reynolds was unable to finish practice the A to Z guys said that Reynolds appeared to injure himself during the individual WR drills.  

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Fitzpatrick or Marcus Johnson to outplay Reynolds through camp.

10 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Fitzpatrick or Marcus Johnson to outplay Reynolds through camp.

I would be very surprised. I expect much more from Reynolds than that. What wouldn't surprise me is McMath winning that 4th WR spot and getting some snaps this season. I'm definitely rooting for it. 

43 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I would be very surprised. I expect much more from Reynolds than that. What wouldn't surprise me is McMath winning that 4th WR spot and getting some snaps this season. I'm definitely rooting for it. 

Reynolds is on a different level than those two right now. But Reynolds is injured now and could miss some time. 

As far as Marcus Johnson, not sure how he makes the squad unless we have another injury or he starts returning punts. Batson/Rogers/Kinsey are returning punts now.