Tannehill "In Process" of Getting Vaccine; Would've Declined Without NFL Protocols

tgo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whether he's a smart guy or not...on this specific subject he is a moron.

Vaccines should not be about politics.

What an idiot.  Why would you self sabotage? 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Only the stupid would be doing that. I was literally bringing my dad to Boston every day for chemo last summer in the middle of the pandemic. He is also elderly and diabetic. You bet your ass I was getting that vaccine as soon as possible. Who gives a fuck who was in office?

I hate to hear that, man. How is your dad doing now?

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Doing a lot better thanks for asking. This was his 3rd bout with it and is currently in full remission. At the time, the doctors were actually way more afraid of him catching covid than the cancer. The cancer was manageable they said, but covid would've likely taken him out. I didn't bring it up for pity but rather because people like him get erased from the whole covid discussion. If I was some anti-vax dude who would've taken him to his daily treatments? Maybe I would've given him covid and essentially killed my father. It's a real issue for people. Again, thanks for checking in bro.

That is awesome to hear that he is in full remission! Fuck cancer. I totally  get the stance. My wife was pregnant at the time so I got the vaccine early for that exact reason since she couldn’t. I think the OB’s have changed their stance since

then, but at the time they didn’t want her to get it due to there really being no trials. It was a no brainer for me. Anyways, really happy to hear about your dad. 

40 minutes ago, Doogie said:

I mean we are on a titans forum on the first day of Training Camp. Pardon me for being annoyed by the overhyped non issue of our QB's stance on getting a vaccine. 

He was clear that he got the vaccine in consideration of the team as he would have faced restrictions without it. You have no idea what his opinion or reasoning is on the vaccine or his reluctantly to get it. 

Let's just keep bashing him for having an opinion different than many on this board. 

"overhype of a non issue" -- "different opinion" 

We get it. You don't get it. 

I am sorry you are annoyed, you poor thing. 

13 minutes ago, MikeKeith2020 said:

That is awesome to hear that he is in full remission! Fuck cancer. I totally  get the stance. My wife was pregnant at the time so I got the vaccine early for that exact reason since she couldn’t. I think the OB’s have changed their stance since

then, but at the time they didn’t want her to get it due to there really being no trials. It was a no brainer for me. Anyways, really happy to hear about your dad. 

Thanks man. Hope all is well with your wife and child!

2 minutes ago, Bink said:

"overhype of a non issue" -- "different opinion" 

We get it. You don't get it. 

I am sorry you are annoyed, you poor thing. 

Don't get what? That your making a huge deal out of our QBs opinion of a vaccine. All while he voluntarily got said vaccine in consideration of his team?

Let's speak poorly of him some more for having a differing opinion. 

57 minutes ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

No it isn't. From the CDC website:

image.png.89173d6ff77c385b490bfbc441139123.png

We are no where near the peak rates. The reason is that most of the people who are at risk of severe disease are already vaccinated. Notice the discussion of covid use to center around hospitalizations and deaths. Now it is cases. Why do you think that is?

The latest CDC data says that you have a 7% chance of testing positive for Covid.  If positive, you have A 6.9% chance of being hospitalized - predominately seniors.  The fatality rate is 1.8%. 

image.png.1bdc9043fde0edcb4a45b60a92599460.png

Edited by BudsOilers

1 hour ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

First, I have heard (on a podcast by two liberal evolutionary biologists)

lol If you find you're having to disclaim your comments with "on a podcast by two liberal evolutionary biologists", you might be a redneck talking into a liberal echo chamber.

MyZwaWQ9QXBp

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

lol If you find you're having to disclaim your comments with "on a podcast by two liberal evolutionary biologists", you might be a redneck talking into a liberal echo chamber.

MyZwaWQ9QXBp

Okay sure...... and anyone who makes any comment that isn't 100% in lock step with Fauci isn't immediately labeled a right wing nut job. Come to think if it, in the most recent episode of the podcast, that is exactly what they were talking about being called....... 

1 minute ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

Okay sure...... and anyone who makes any comment that isn't 100% in lock step with Fauci isn't immediately labeled a right wing nut job. Come to think if it, in the most recent episode of the podcast, that is exactly what they were talking about being called....... 

Idk if you caught it, but that post was actually a playful jab at everyone. I'm ecumenical that way. But no vaccine was present in my jab, so...

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

If anything, being religious - particularly if you're following the teachings of Christ - actually gives you even more of a responsibility to get vaccinated, imo

I don't remember any of the 10 commandments mentioning "go get jabbed" in any context. I mean, Jesus did that... but he did that for all of humanity so they wouldn't have to themselves.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by NashvilleNinja