Tannehill "In Process" of Getting Vaccine; Would've Declined Without NFL Protocols

tgo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whether he's a smart guy or not...on this specific subject he is a moron.

Vaccines should not be about politics.

What an idiot.  Why would you self sabotage? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

Let's remember, this is a guy who in his first preseason thought the Chiefs were in the AFC East.  He's a very good QB but maybe not the brightest bulb.

He has a degree in biology and graduated with a 3.63 GPA. I think he was considering med school. 

1 minute ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

He has a degree in biology and graduated with a 3.63 GPA. I think he was considering med school. 

Okay.  I responded later that he may be smart but his take on the vaccine is anything but.

14 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

It shouldn’t be, but both sides have made it that way with the radicals on both sides. 

Both sides? The radical anti vaxxers and radical pro vaxxers? 

What is the extreme of the pro vaxx side? They want you to have the booster too in addition to the other shots for even more immunity or something? 

23 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

It shouldn’t be, but both sides have made it that way with the radicals on both sides. 

What in the ever living FUCK are you talking about?

One side said to get vaccinated to save yourself, your neighbors, and the world... and get the economy booming as fast as possible.

The other side said "uh uh no no cant tell me what to do you jeebus hatin librul!"

ONLY the republicans politicized this.

15 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

What's the religious basis of not getting vaccinated?  

It's the pastor using the church as a political device.  The pastors too wrapped up into national politics push their beliefs (duh, that's what religions do) to their congregation.  So it isn't in scripture anywhere, no.  It's more parroting the party lines.  

29 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Okay.  I responded later that he may be smart but his take on the vaccine is anything but.

And where have you seen his "take" on vaccination? You and some others are making a lot of assumptions. How about waiting for an interview that asks him the specific question and THEN maybe criticize his answer based on what he said?

1 minute ago, JT2000 said:

And where have you seen his "take" on vaccination? You and some others are making a lot of assumptions. How about waiting for an interview that asks him the specific question and THEN maybe criticize his answer based on what he said?

He literally said he wouldn't take if he didn't feel forced.  What exactly do you think his take is?

I'm talking about this specific vaccination.  

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

There are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the vaccines. Not the least of which is the repeated lying by the US Government about them and covid. There ARE potential serious side effects. I do believe the chance of serious side effects are smaller than the potential long term effects of having covid but they are not zero. 

My family and I are all fully vaccinated and have been for some time. Even my 18 year old son got himself vaccinated earlier than most because he was doing food delivery and that qualified him before his age group. That doesn't mean I cannot think critically about it and allow for others to come to different conclusions than me. 

If (as we are being told) the vaccines work, there is little or no danger to the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Seriously, I don't understand the hysteria about unvaccinated people.

More recently, people have been raising the concern over unvaccinated people allowing virus transmission and possibly increasing the likelihood of a variant that is vaccine resistant.  There are two flaws in that logic. First, I have heard (on a podcast by two liberal evolutionary biologists) that in reality it is imperfect vaccines in the vaccinated that increase the likelihood of vaccine resistant variants. This is understandable when you consider how mutations work. (https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198)

Second, most of the rest of the world has and for the foreseeable future will continue to have a large percentage of unvaccinated people. We could achieve an 100% vaccination rate in the US tomorrow and it wouldn't eliminate the likelihood of variants. Looking at the CDC website, there are 4 variants of concern (Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Gamma). All of them originated from outside of the United States.