Bulluck4dmvp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cool pic from today....

Watching some of these early training camp clips the first thing you notice is the sheer size/length of the WR group, second thing you notice is just how explosive Darrynton Evans looks. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Saffold vaccinated? I know he was a holdout. 

It's clear that Hill will be the #2 back and Evans the 3rd down/slot guy. 

Going by the reports from today Evans is clearly RB2 and took basically all the first team snaps in team periods as Henry was sitting out those periods.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Going by the reports from today Evans is clearly RB2 and took basically all the first team snaps in team periods as Henry was sitting out those periods.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Henry rests or sits for a game. Do they change up the gameplan and role with Evans? Or plug Hill. 

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

It will be interesting to see what happens if Henry rests or sits for a game. Do they change up the gameplan and role with Evans? Or plug Hill. 

They would both likely see carries but if today was any indication of the current plan it was Evans taking all of Henry's snaps.

8 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I don't think it's premature to say this is easily top 3 Titans teams to ever see the field. 

Until the defense can prove itself I don’t see them as better than the 99-03 teams with the exception of course of 2001.

11 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Until the defense can prove itself I don’t see them as better than the 99-03 teams with the exception of course of 2001.

On the flip side, this might be the most talented offense team in TEN.   I honestly don't remember the 2002 Titans defense that well.  I just remember that we didn't match up well with the Raiders at all.    This year's club might be better than the 2002 team on paper anyway.

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

I suspect they would adjust the playbook somewhat and Evans would start and Hill would be the backup in a situation like that.

6 minutes ago, japan said:

Bring back the Ghost...

Listening to Vrabels presser he really seemed high on McCann citing how well he was doing till getting injured late in camp last year. They said day 1 McCann's kicks has a better angle. BH hit more lazer shots