Texans now willing to trade Deshaun Watson. Update: No Criminal Charges.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A ton! According to my personal spreadsheet and consulting with my accountant, my rub n tug services are down by an average of 6 percent. Covid's been tough on everyone  .

Letting Watson play with what he's been accused of and past suspensions by Goodell is a total joke and shows how stupid his entire policy is 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, NFL2K5 said:

Read somewhere they want 3 1st Rd picks lol. Which isn't bad if you want a franchise QB. 

I don’t like fans jumping ship from their team. That being said, if my team traded 3 first round picks for a serial rapist I think I’d draw the line. 

Texans have a known risk in Watson's legal problems and evidently have tarnished relationship, so he almost cannot stay on the team.   Any trading partner will know of the risk - it is a known risk, so the trading team  will probably want a conditional assurance of something in return if Watson is found guilty or league suspends/bans him.  So if a trade is done, I suspect the Texans will have to take less than a no allegation Watson would demand, and the other team will get something back if the risk does materialize.   That deal would benefit both teams because in the case of something bad happening in the Watson off the field situation, the Texans still make out better than if the team still had Watson since it would get nothing for him, and the other team has risk but if it works out, and no problems, that team got a great deal.   That is how I see any trading going. 

Edited by 9 Nines

There is no way to know how this plays out.  He could get convicted and have to do time.(doubtful)  Some of the accusers are unreliable weakening the case against him.  Settlements are possible.

I had a masseuse keep rubbing on me talking well pass the time scheduled.  Then she called saying she would give me a freebie.  I used to sell women different items. I would linger my hand when smoothing out a shoulder crease.  I would gently stroke a neck or hand. I wouldn't doubt a masseuse can do many little erotic things to get a customer aroused for a big tip.

33 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I think this interview just grossed out some future trading partners. Right now, the odds that Watson faces a grand jury before a NFL defense is increasing.

This interview probably explains why he was a no show at Texans practice today would say the Texans told him to stay away because they didn't want to deal with the additional distractions.

3 hours ago, Btowner said:

I think this interview just grossed out some future trading partners. Right now, the odds that Watson faces a grand jury before a NFL defense is increasing.

This is ridiculous.  He just wanted me to massage him with him wearing just a small towel.  If you are reputable, the massage ends right there.  Dress code.  Just do my pelvic area.  C'mon.  Towel fell off.  He got an erection.  "I just kept massaging his pelvic area.  He told me to get closer.  I got closer, his penis kept hitting me and then, he got a nut.  Oh my, how on earth did that happen."

Watson should insist that she testify in court.  I got a woody just reading it, I bet the male jurors ask to hear that testimony again.  The judge will probably ask her to come to his chamber, explain in more detail privately. 

She's gonna have a tough time convincing jurors. Brand new "Instagram massage" business? Like wtf? She acts like he raped her. At any point in that interaction she could have walked out. She just kept going until this dude nutted and now she wants more cash. Jesus.

• TitansGuru changed the title to Texans now willing to trade Deshaun Watson. Update: No Criminal Charges.