Rick Dennison Fired for Refusing Vaccine; Patriots Fire Assistant Coach As Well

tgo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi EinC,   Nothing wrong with being proud of your family or the life you have built for yourself.  Also not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but good for you.    Likew

WTF are you talking about?   @Bongo59 based on past human history the same shit dumb people brought up to try to argue against medicine when it came to influenza etc. is coming up now. Anti-

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Poor people coming across the border? I’m supposed to berate those people? What are you even talking about? 

I’ve already said I want your ilk to be vaccinated so they don’t die. I also want the people coming across the border vaccinated. With every retort you lose respect. You’re in the negative with stupid responses like this. 

So because they are poor, it is ok to to come into the US illegally with Covid? That's your stance? Really?

8 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Would death be a side effect? 27 people died in Davidson County alone that were vaccinated. Continue on.

Goddamn you people are stupid as fuck and can’t read. 3 deaths in Davidson County. 27 in the state. Still represents less than 1% of the deaths over the past 3 months. 

Three people in Davidson County, Tennessee, died of the new coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated with COVID-19. 

Davidson County Metrohealth officials said the three deaths were one of 370 groundbreaking cases reported in the area, 17 of which led to hospitalization. Davidson County health officials have fully vaccinated 333,824 inhabitants. This means that breakthrough cases make up 0.1% of all fully vaccinated people.

Throughout the state, Tennessee reported more than 1,000 breakthrough infections and 27 deaths as of July 23. Only 43.2% of the state’s total population receive at least one COVID-19 vaccine.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t want you to die. I want you to get vaccinated so that you don’t die.

But on the flip side, I’d prefer you were not allowed to enter a hospital if you choose to not get vaccinated. If you want to take your chances then fine. But stick to your guns all the way.

And the fact that you are old now makes you far more at risk, not less.

Well that’s simply not true. His chances of survival don’t drop from 99% until he’s reached roughly 75 years of age. 

Also, what do you idiots not understand about the vaccine? If you’re 80 and get the vaccine you have the same immunity as a healthy 50 year old, so on and so forth. The vaccine isn’t 100%. Vaccinated people make up less than 1% of those who are dying. If you don’t want the vaccine then you’re an idiot, which is fine, but at least stop spouting fucking bullshit so easily disproven. This is why we laugh at you retards on the daily. Nothing you ever say is correct. 

8 minutes ago, Stan17 said:

Well that’s simply not true. His chances of survival don’t drop from 99% until he’s reached roughly 75 years of age. 

Why are new COVID hospitalizations in America almost universally people who are not fully vaccinated???

Lol at Simple idiot using a fox article that states that most severe cases and transmissions are coming from unvaccinated people as some gotcha with a fact that vaccinated people can still test positive and transmit the virus

stuff everyone knows already but the cherry on top is that it’s fox reporting how clearly beneficial it is to get vaccinated…. But they know their people are too fucking stupid to actually read an article and uses some catchy headline

”Walensky also said that most of the cases and hospitalizations related to COVID-19 are coming from people who are not yet vaccinated.”

“Of the transmission that’s happening in country right now, a vast majority of transmission is occurring through unvaccinated people.”

“Walensky noted that vaccinated people are still unlikely to become severely ill from COVID-19. “

the extra kicker….. I just realized that simple retard literally just responded with the headline and then added his own commentary by telling someone they need to wake up. It gets me every time how stupid these idiots are and yet are so proud and so loud about it ?

Edited by wiscotitansfan