Rick Dennison Fired for Refusing Vaccine; Patriots Fire Assistant Coach As Well

tgo

The CDC is lying via statistics the way PFF does.  To create a narrative they know want to sell.  

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Hanlon's razor is one of the most oversubscribed principles of human interaction. Money & Power manifest the game theory of hawks and doves. https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/defining-away-vaccine-safety-signals 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi EinC,   Nothing wrong with being proud of your family or the life you have built for yourself.  Also not sure what that has to do with the discussion, but good for you.    Likew

WTF are you talking about?   @Bongo59 based on past human history the same shit dumb people brought up to try to argue against medicine when it came to influenza etc. is coming up now. Anti-

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

The CDC is lying via statistics the way PFF does.  To create a narrative they know want to sell.  

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Hanlon's razor is one of the most oversubscribed principles of human interaction. Money & Power manifest the game theory of hawks and doves. https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/defining-away-vaccine-safety-signals 

It's why we can't decide if you're malicious or stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter personally.

15 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Not a matter of being "terrified".  Cautious would be a better word. This was rushed to market due to the pandemic. Normally the FDA wouldn't allow this, but it was an emergency.  We are starting to see a few repercussions already, and seeing people get Covid even with the vaccine.  I live in a rural area, and upon advice of my wife who is an RN, she advised not rushing to get it. I trust her. We shall see.  There is a difference in a typical anti-vaxxer that turns down a proven vaccine that has been out for years and is proven to be effective, versus those waiting a bit to see if it is effective with no side effects as they claim. 

What you are seeing is an over representation of statistically minuscule events  - AKA propaganda.

You get 100 pieces of evidence telling you one thing and 1 telling you something different and go for the 1.

Edited by titanruss

19 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You cannot replicate the time it takes for adverse reactions to new vaccines. This is why drug companies have trials and wait for years to release new things. Has nothing to do with my head. But maybe yours is fucked because you seem to have no clue as to how drugs are normally released to the public. 

I know a fuckton more than you think... such as.. vaccine side effects show up in days or possibly weeks - NOT YEARS or months.

mRNA breaks apart quickly and there has never been any incidence of a long-term side effect from mRNA vaccines.

It was trialed for short-term side effects and deemed extremely safe. - FYI - that has held up en mass and there's mountains of data proving that. 

Long-term side effects for almost ANY (other than like anthrax) vaccine are so incredibly rare that they usually cant be statistically proven to even exist.

Just admit you're a scared selfish moron and get it over with. You're old anyways yet you don't give a fuck about people living a good life so that you can squeeze the sour juice left out of yours. Supposed to get more caring with age - not more selfish. Thats why pretty much everyone wants your generation to die off.

But oh... Good luck not geting COVID!

Edited by titanruss

These retards have put their religion and politics and hate in the same basket and nothing gets in or out unless one of those three things tells them its OK.

They have those three things so intertwined that no matter what evidence is staring them in the face.. no matter who dies... that if they just keep being retarded and stubborn and hateful that its some sort of testament to their religion and God will love them more.

For holding the selfish and hate filled line... the think they are earning their way into heaven.

If you argue with them they get more blinded. God said to seek truth and have faith in him... not to hide from truth and have faith in your ignorance.

Fuck em and let em die so they can find the truth.

Edited by titanruss

On 7/23/2021 at 2:19 PM, IrishTitansFan said:

Your son works as a janitor and your daughter got fucked daily in college

Wow, you and every single person that liked/laughed along with this post show your true colors.  Who is unintelligent and low class now?  So, you're supposed to be the voices of reason??  Nice self own--this is why Democrats scare me more than Republicans.  I can't stand either side but the so called progressive Democrats are just rotten to the core right now.  You talk about how people who don't get vaccinated are a threat to the lives of you, your families, and society--and in the same breath you say terrible things about them and their families and wish death on them and their families. 

This board didn't always used to be like this--it was not as intolerant and vile.  But Fear is the most contagious virus of them all.  

39 minutes ago, titanruss said:

These retards have put their religion and politics and hate in the same basket and nothing gets in or out unless one of those three things tells them its OK.

They have those three things so intertwined that no matter what evidence is staring them in the face.. no matter who dies... that if they just keep being retarded and stubborn and hateful that its some sort of testament to their religion and God will love them more.

For holding the selfish and hate filled line... the think they are earning their way into heaven.

If you argue with them they get more blinded. God said to seek truth and have faith in him... not to hide from truth and have faith in your ignorance.

Fuck em and let em die so they can hear find the truth.

A pastor in Tennessee is tired of the mask mandate and threatens to kick someone out of his church if they are wearing a mask.

Pastor Greg Locke, from Nashville-area Global Vision Bible Church told his congregation on Sunday that he will “ask you to leave” if someone is wearing a mask.

During his sermon, he went on to mention that he is “not playing these Democrat games up in this church.”

“If they go through round two and you start showing up (with) all these masks and all this nonsense, I will ask you to leave,” Locke told his congregation. “I will ask you to leave. I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church.”

2 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Covid was the 3rd leading cause of death in the US last year.  You don't seem concerned that Cancer and Heart Attacks were both DOUBLE the amount of Covid deaths. Maybe you should start a thread about that.  Coaching can be really stressful. Your thought process comes down to one simple assumption. Those that don't want to get vaccinated must be pro Trump. It's very clear from many of the comments. And the reason you ask rhetorical questions. I don't give a rat's ass about politics. I am a libertarian, which leaves me in the 5%. 

Are heart disease and cancer infectious pathogens? 

7 minutes ago, OahuTitansFan said:

Wow, you and every single person that liked/laughed along with this post show your true colors.  Who is unintelligent and low class now?  So, you're supposed to be the voices of reason??  Nice self own--this is why Democrats scare me more than Republicans.  I can't stand either side but the so called progressive Democrats are just rotten to the core right now.  You talk about how people who don't get vaccinated are a threat to the lives of you, your families, and society--and in the same breath you say terrible things about them and their families and wish death on them and their families. 

This board didn't always used to be like this--it was not as intolerant and vile.  But Fear is the most contagious virus of them all.  

@Irish Titan isnt American... 

6 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Covid was the 3rd leading cause of death in the US last year.  You don't seem concerned that Cancer and Heart Attacks were both DOUBLE the amount of Covid deaths. Maybe you should start a thread about that.  Coaching can be really stressful. Your thought process comes down to one simple assumption. Those that don't want to get vaccinated must be pro Trump. It's very clear from many of the comments. And the reason you ask rhetorical questions. I don't give a rat's ass about politics. I am a libertarian, which leaves me in the 5%. 

oh imagine that.. a whataboutism from a trump supporter.

people are dying from cancer?!?!? oh no! I guess we shouldnt do anything ever to be healthy until that one is figured out.

what retarded logic.

4 minutes ago, titanruss said:

provide sources, anyone can write quotes around a phrase and act like it's real. But doing a google search on your own quoted dr Weissman shows that he heavily encourages the vaccinations and vouches for its incredibly safety and effectiveness.

so again, you retards pick and choose what you want ( in this case incredibly insignificant compared to the risk by getting COVID)

my knowledge? comes from 5 family members that are either nurses or doctors or pharmacists... an ex with a doctorate in biochem... literally thousands of peer reviewed papers.. etc.

here's one from a good southern SEC school source. simplified. but with sources linked throughout.

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

in short. this is the most effective set of vaccines in history as well as the most studied. any long-term side effects seem to be foggy head, tiredness, depression... or .. you know.. the shit that happens when you lockdown and dont do anything along with an uncertain future based on the media and politics. basically psychosomatic.

Just breaking it down on a simpler basis:  get the vaccine and the likelyhood of having severe complications/symptons goes down.  No vaccine shot:  get sick, maybe a hospital stay and having major respiratory issues.

Seems like an easy choice to me.  But you have morons here refusing to get it for whatever reason.  Oh and the science supports it too.  But the GOP is anti-science as we know.