China Flood

Number9

On 8/3/2022 at 9:04 AM, ManningEnvy said:

I don’t think the handful is buying your LaLa Land horse shit Touched The Tard. Well, at least I sure as hell hope that’s who you’re trying to convince. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

All you have to do is look on your passport for the expiration date. That should let you know what you need to know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This flood was definitely created in a lab and Biden needs to immediately close the borders to foreigners to prevent the flood from spreading in Merica.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah i was wrong here.. 20cm of rain in 1 hour... thats ~ 8" in an hour   holy sheet

Posted Images

On 8/3/2022 at 9:06 AM, ManningEnvy said:

BTW Touched, reverting back to the time when you were 14 and in the sixth grade is not a good look for you. 

7th grade. It was a common practice  - read scam - from private schools to get more money while also putting your childs much further ahead in life in comparison to their peers. Our graduating class was the first to do it at our school.

For instance... we won like 5 state championships as seniors and runner up in a couple other. Whereas before, there was maybe 1 state championship in any sport every other year or so. Our class had the largest amount of scholarship money awarded in school history... etc. There were lots of benefits.

Anything else you want to know about me? Need my psych evaluation to get into the private school that shows my IQ in the 150s too?

On 8/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, ManningEnvy said:

Well Touched The Tard, let’s just say I was in a much higher level of the “you plant corn and you get corn” category.

welp.. i'm officially completely lost what the hell you are on about.

ever find that expiration date on your passport?

Why the hell would I want to look at an expiration date? I have this thing that I sleep with every night called a wife. I let her take care of little details. 

Hey Touched The Tard, just out of curiosity, why didn’t they put you all the way to the right where your type belongs in the class reunion pic? It’s time for Beer and Bat Shit Crazy bitch. Come get some chicken shit.