China Flood

Number9

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This flood was definitely created in a lab and Biden needs to immediately close the borders to foreigners to prevent the flood from spreading in Merica.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah i was wrong here.. 20cm of rain in 1 hour... thats ~ 8" in an hour   holy sheet

Posted Images

3 gorges damn is a failure.

also.. wouldn't doubt for a minute that the subways were flooded and no one stood up to say " hey, how about we don't fucking drive through there?" the who social hierarchy at work and face culture is such an inefficient and really dumb way to go about business.

12 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

One day it could fail and the death toll would be high. But I think this flooding is just from massive rainfall. 

from what I was reading is that the fact that it exists is part of the reason for recent floods in areas that wouldn't normally flood like this. 

4 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

6FC138EF-150B-4850-ADB8-79056D99A06B.thumb.jpeg.0ee459d20fe2e85ff06cd7e44609377b.jpeg

Too bad this wasn’t around when you were in the 6th grade huh Touched The Tard?

You confused?

The "~" symbol means approximately

So 7.874" is ~8"... like i said.

But I dont need google as I have the metric conversions pretty much memorized by now from work and living abroad.

Edited by titanruss

Work, international travel and math. That’s three things that your tard army are known for. You need to first learn how to post a pic for the doubtful handful. I know you don’t have a passport so start with your tard card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by ManningEnvy

6 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Work, international travel and math. That’s three things that your tard army are known for. You need to first learn how to post a pic for the doubtful handful. I know you don’t have a passport so start with your tard card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Ohh ME... the only reason I wont go doing that is because you just want more things to research in your little basement. Come to Nashville for a game and I'll let you scroll the ole iphone. Even the hidden folder !!

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I wonder how many penguins drowned after all the tsunamis in Alaska resulting from the 8.2-magnitude earthquake off the coast.....:unsure:

E25EECD2-15B5-4BDF-91DD-A9A8DE622A90.jpeg.8cb5118d92360e0dde8f1d06e42460c4.jpeg

Hey Touched The Tard, don’t let me get in the way of a good argument with yourself.

Edited by ManningEnvy