RAMS lose their top RB for 2021.

Bongo59

I skimmed the posts, but I didn’t see a name. Who is their RB? Judging from this thread, they never had a running back in the first place. 

Is / was he imaginary? 

This is the worst part of the offseason. Nobody knows a god damn thing. Players may or may not even exist. Everything is a total mystery. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fully expect Stafford to be in the running for MVP. The scheme is far more important than the player. Darrell Henderson actually out played Cam Akers last year. They do need to sign some depth but I

Wentz isn't far behind.

11 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Stafford is at least a really good QB going to a QB friendly scheme with really good WRs and a great defense.

There might be expectation for him to perform but he's never had the tools to succeed like he does now which probably takes less pressure off of him. 

No, it puts more pressure on him.  If the Rams have a subpar year and they stay relatively healthy (I don't consider the loss of a RB to be much of an impact, particularly on that team in that offense), then you have to question him.  The excuse was always well he's on the Lions (which to me got a bit absurd, the Lions had some talented teams from 2011-2017 or so).  They went to the playoffs three times and twice were blown out.  The guy needs to produce in a big spot.  It's as simple as that.  The excuses have run out.

9 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

I like Stafford. He's a tough SOB, but I don't expect miracles in LA. 

Stafford won 25 games in his first 5 years as a QB. He won 42 in his next 5. I don't know why a guy would sign a contract with an org after only winning so few games. 74-90-1 as a QB. He got a ton of yardage in blowout games just like Blake Bortles. 

The talent is there to win? I guess we'll see.

They got to the second round with Jared Goff.  The expectation is NFC Championship game, at minimum.  They're one of the most talented teams in football and arguably the most or second most talented team in the NFC.

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Pretty interesting stat Stafford has only had 11 100 yard rushers in his career. That alone will change drastically for him. Look what a successful run game and PA attack did for Tannehill.

It’s not like the Lions didn’t try.  They drafted a lot of RB during his time there it seems.  They just always picked the wrong guys I guess.

28 minutes ago, rns90 said:

It’s not like the Lions didn’t try.  They drafted a lot of RB during his time there it seems.  They just always picked the wrong guys I guess.

they lacked dedication to it. they also had some pretty bad derenses so they would get behind quick

5 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Pretty interesting stat Stafford has only had 11 100 yard rushers in his career. That alone will change drastically for him. Look what a successful run game and PA attack did for Tannehill.

This is a joke right? 

7 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

There was no successful run game or pa attack here that helped Tannehill. He created it.

5 hours ago, oldschool said:

This is a joke right? 

I’m assuming you are referring to the Tannehill comment. I’m not saying Tannehill is only a good QB because of our scheme which likely is how it came off. Tannehill and our scheme is a perfect pairing. He executes it to perfection and that’s played a big factor in developing into a top QB. I’m not trying to turn another thread into a Tannehill thread and I’ve expressed my thoughts on Tannehill in the other threads. 

I expect the Rams scheme to help elevate Stafford to another tier. It’s something the Lions should have always done but they never did. They never ran a strong PA attack even though Stafford had success when running PA. Rams under McVay have always been towards the top for PA attempts. Now that he has a QB with Staffords arm talent I would expect the PA attack to be even better. 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:01 PM, socaltitan said:

You could say he was on the Lions, but other QB on small market teams get scrutinized more.

Honest question.... Which #1 pick from a small market team has been scrutinized more?