RAMS lose their top RB for 2021.

Bongo59

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fully expect Stafford to be in the running for MVP. The scheme is far more important than the player. Darrell Henderson actually out played Cam Akers last year. They do need to sign some depth but I

Wentz isn't far behind.

I fully expect Stafford to be in the running for MVP. The scheme is far more important than the player. Darrell Henderson actually out played Cam Akers last year. They do need to sign some depth but I don't think things will change much going from Akers to Henderson. The big question is who do they sign to spell Henderson now. I expect they will wait it out and see who gets cut.

24 minutes ago, scine09 said:

IMO Stafford is under the most pressure of any player in the league this year.

Stafford is at least a really good QB going to a QB friendly scheme with really good WRs and a great defense.

There might be expectation for him to perform but he's never had the tools to succeed like he does now which probably takes less pressure off of him. 

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

IMO Stafford is under the most pressure of any player in the league this year.

Which will be interesting to watch. I've said for years Stafford is the least scrutinized QB I've ever seen for a guy who was drafted #1. What other starting QB with a huge contract who was a #1 pick gets away with never winning a playoff game and being 74-90 as a starter. You could say he was on the Lions, but other QB on small market teams get scrutinized more.

I like Stafford. He's a tough SOB, but I don't expect miracles in LA. 

Stafford won 25 games in his first 5 years as a QB. He won 42 in his next 5. I don't know why a guy would sign a contract with an org after only winning so few games. 74-90-1 as a QB. He got a ton of yardage in blowout games just like Blake Bortles. 

The talent is there to win? I guess we'll see.