Just read a report that Cam Akers has a torn achilles(sp) and will miss the entire season.  I had planned to keep him in the Titans Cup Champs league.  Akers along with Barkley and A Robinson were going to give me three strong keepers to start the season.  Now Gaskins or K Allen seem to be his best replacement on my hold over roster from last year. Thoughts anyone? I won't show the rest of my roster since some of my league mates  might consider it to be unethical. 

Really depends on who the assumed available players are in the draft and if you have a shot at landing a RB better than Gaskins. If you could land someone like Najee Harris then I would keep Keenan Allen. Gaskins is a low end RB2 so good chance you will have several options available of players in that same tier. Keenan Allen is an extremely safe WR2. 

6 hours ago, HOTT said:

Just read a report that Cam Akers has a torn achilles(sp) and will miss the entire season.  I had planned to keep him in the Titans Cup Champs league.  Akers along with Barkley and A Robinson were going to give me three strong keepers to start the season.  Now Gaskins or K Allen seem to be his best replacement on my hold over roster from last year. Thoughts anyone? I won't show the rest of my roster since some of my league mates  might consider it to be unethical. 

Yeah, Akers was by top back on my dynasty team. I’m pretty much dead in the water this year.

Not sure whether Gaskin will be worth keeping. Might be worth an RB2. I guess it depends on who else you might be able to pick up in round 0 of the draft.

Edited by Starkiller
10 hours ago, HOTT said:

Keep the best player regardless of position. I really think Keenan Allen is going to out perform Gaskin with Herbert in play.