Do you guys remember when Tanney took over?

Flarb

21 hours ago, GoodToGo said:

My name isn’t OP, and I’m not full of shit. And you wouldn’t help me if it cost you a nickel. 

Lmfaooooooo “my name isn’t OP”. Could you imagine Tannehill getting introduced as the Titans starting quarterback by somebody and him interjecting “No sir, my name isn’t Titans starting quarterback”

OP may not be your name but I now know what your middle name is lmfao.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Do you guys remember the expression on Vrabel's face when AJ Brown dropped that bomb in the first Indy game? I'll wait for a few minutes for a reply, then will continue to hound you guys until someon

This place has become a beauty pageant with the popularity contests. It's lame. Posters engage in discussion less because of the gotchas that are bound to come, and everything devolves into a bitchfes

I remember in the Denver game a bunch of idiot Mariota homers saying "See Tannehill didn't do any better"   Then as the season went on......LOL

Posted Images

I remember when RT17 jogged on the field I felt as though a gigantic weight were lifted from me and I knew that everything was going to get better now that the imposter QB known as Marcos Maryohta was never going to take a meaningful snap for the Titans ever again.

I turned to the group gathered watching the game and said...

spacer.png

15 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

the imposter QB known as Marcos Maryohta was never going to take a meaningful snap for the Titans ever again.

It's crazy how even in the Cleveland blowout you could tell how awful he was and us going 3-3 was the scariest goddamn thing because the chance of him not getting benched.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

30 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's crazy how even in the Cleveland blowout you could tell how awful he was and us going 3-3 was the scariest goddamn thing because the chance of him not getting benched.

I remember saying at half time that even if we came back and won the game, I wanted him benched. He made everything so much more difficult than it had to be.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:58 PM, OILERMAN said:

I remember in the Denver game a bunch of idiot Mariota homers saying "See Tannehill didn't do any better"

Then as the season went on......LOL

The Mariota love around here was crazy. Some of us knew when he was drafted he was a total gamble because his accuracy and 2nd reads were shite, others saw it later. Many were and still are in total denial. Fun times...

spacer.png

On 6/29/2021 at 4:21 PM, BaddKarma said:

The Mariota love around here was crazy. Some of us knew when he was drafted he was a total gamble because his accuracy and 2nd reads were shite, others saw it later. Many were and still are in total denial. Fun times...

spacer.png

Backing down and hopping onto the Mariota bandwagon is still one of my biggest regrets. I saw what he was coming out of college and let the board hype/him looking decent for a stretch get to me. Should've stuck to my guns. 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:21 AM, BaddKarma said:

spacer.png

LOL, what kind of fucking tackle attempt is that?

9 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Backing down and hopping onto the Mariota bandwagon is still one of my biggest regrets. I saw what he was coming out of college and let the board hype/him looking decent for a stretch get to me. Should've stuck to my guns. 

Eh it happens.  When you haven't had decent qb play since 2003, it's easy to get sucked in by a decent looking stretch  in 2016.

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

LOL, what kind of fucking tackle attempt is that?

Eh it happens.  When you haven't had decent qb play since 2003, it's easy to get sucked in by a decent looking stretch  in 2016.

I do think that's a huge part of the bad evaluations of lots of players that have come and gone. So many bad players they start to look good because they're better than other bad players you're used to for a decade or more.

Soon as AJ Brown came on it was like, oh that's what a good WR looks like. This is what a good QB looks like with Tannehill.

After Mariota I'll never buy into another run option QB ever again. Those guys 95 percent of the time just can't transition to a pro offense. I don't care how amazingly physically gifted a la Lamar Jackson who is in another stratosphere of talent vs the VYs, Mariotas, RGIIIs, and Michael Vicks. Those style offenses are limited, and it's hard to change a player on that deep a level after a career of a simplified offense.

So many people saying this thread sucks, but it sure is long. 

I guess I just can’t get wrapped up in what people here think of me. 

In the end, I’m just a fan of the team. I enjoy reading about and talking about the team. 

Also, I generally don’t make predictions until I’ve seen what there is to see. My assessments happen after things have transpired on the field. I can’t see the future. Kudos to those here who can. 

On 6/28/2021 at 5:04 PM, TheBukafax said:

Lmfaooooooo “my name isn’t OP”. Could you imagine Tannehill getting introduced as the Titans starting quarterback by somebody and him interjecting “No sir, my name isn’t Titans starting quarterback”

OP may not be your name but I now know what your middle name is lmfao.

So what is it?

2 hours ago, GoodToGo said:

So many people saying this thread sucks, but it sure is long. 

I guess I just can’t get wrapped up in what people here think of me. 

In the end, I’m just a fan of the team. I enjoy reading about and talking about the team. 

Also, I generally don’t make predictions until I’ve seen what there is to see. My assessments happen after things have transpired on the field. I can’t see the future. Kudos to those here who can. 

You are really loving the attention, huh? 

Out of the blue you are bordering on troll territory.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, Jamalisms said:

I vividly remember Mariota stans refusing to accept reality for about a year or more.

Do you remember the first poster to voice serious concerns regarding MM? More than concerns, the poster took a gigantic dump all over him. 

I don’t need my ego stroked. But it would be nice for all those who said “get fucked” to me would say, well, yeah, he was onto something. 

42 minutes ago, XAEA12 said:

You are really loving the attention, huh? 

Out of the blue you are bordering on troll territory.

Troll territory. Does a troll love his team? Is a troll optimistic about his team? Does a troll stay realistic and stay true to his takes as everyone attacks him? Does a troll admit when he’s wrong?

What is a troll? What is a fan? Can you be a little more specific?