Do you guys remember when Tanney took over?

Flarb

I do. I looked for a video but couldn’t find one. 

So… a quiz of sorts…

What happened the play before Tanney took the helm?

More importantly, what was Vrabel’s exact reaction (words - sideline lip reading) before Tanney took the field?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Do you guys remember the expression on Vrabel's face when AJ Brown dropped that bomb in the first Indy game? I'll wait for a few minutes for a reply, then will continue to hound you guys until someon

This place has become a beauty pageant with the popularity contests. It's lame. Posters engage in discussion less because of the gotchas that are bound to come, and everything devolves into a bitchfes

I remember in the Denver game a bunch of idiot Mariota homers saying "See Tannehill didn't do any better"   Then as the season went on......LOL

Posted Images

No but I remember he immediately kinda changed that Broncos game. Like the offense was flowing for the first time in a while and his throws were looking night and day from Marcus.

I think AJB got that dumb offensive penalty to negate a huge gain or something.

49 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

I do. I looked for a video but couldn’t find one. 

So… a quiz of sorts…

What happened the play before Tanney took the helm?

More importantly, what was Vrabel’s exact reaction (words - sideline lip reading) before Tanney took the field?

I think MM turned it over for I think the 2nd time. I am guessing Vrabel's saying involved "fuck".

I remember that the offense started looking less inept with Tanny the rest of the game, but still couldn't generate points. 

8 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I think MM turned it over for I think the 2nd time. I am guessing Vrabel's saying involved "fuck".

I remember that the offense started looking less inept with Tanny the rest of the game, but still couldn't generate points. 

We were all waiting, but it looked like it was too late because we really needed to win for a playoff spot.

45 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

You’re doing a great job, but I need more specifics. It’s obvious to me that you truly don’t know. 

37 minutes ago, Number9 said:

We were all waiting, but it looked like it was too late because we really needed to win for a playoff spot.

What you’re saying is irrelevant. I want someone who had EYES on the game to state exactly what happened and Vrabel’s exact reaction to it. 

This is not difficult stuff, people. If you had watched the game, you’d know what I’m talking about. This was a HUGE MOMENT in the history of this franchise. 

What in god’s name are you doing during the game? What happened (specifically and in detail), and what did Vrabel say? 

7 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

This is not difficult stuff, people. If you had watched the game, you’d know what I’m talking about. This was a HUGE MOMENT in the history of this franchise. 

What in god’s name are you doing during the game? What happened (specifically and in detail), and what did Vrabel say? 

I remember now.

Vrabel dropped his pants and laid a giant dook at the 50 yard line, turned to Mariota, and said "This is what you play like!"

36 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

What you’re saying is irrelevant. I want someone who had EYES on the game to state exactly what happened and Vrabel’s exact reaction to it. 

My apologies for not making my joke obvious.  

Okay.  Mariota's 1st half passer rating was 30.7.  At 8:17 in the 3rd Mariota threw a pass intended for Jennings, intercepted.  Vrabel just looked a little frustrated trying to see the replay.  It wasn't a big blowup, just trying to see what the hell went wrong.  The throw was thrown short into too much coverage.  

I can't record it.

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Okay.  Mariota's 1st half passer rating was 30.7.  At 8:17 in the 3rd Mariota threw a pass intended for Jennings, intercepted.  Vrabel just looked a little frustrated trying to see the replay.  It wasn't a big blowup, just trying to see what the hell went wrong.  The throw was thrown short into too much coverage.  

I can't record it.

Ok…

Game over. After MM threw that INT, the camera directly went to Vrabel and he quite emphatically said WHAT THE FUCK? I’ll never forget it. He had this look on his face when he said it. MM was DONE. 

So that’s all, folks. WHAT THE FUCK? You had to lip-read it, but you’d never forget it IF YOU WERE WATCHING THE MOTHER FUCKING GAME. 

It was the most emphatic WTF I have ever seen. And it saved our team. 

Thread over. 

Take care ?

5 hours ago, GoodToGo said:

Ok…

Game over. After MM threw that INT, the camera directly went to Vrabel and he quite emphatically said WHAT THE FUCK? I’ll never forget it. He had this look on his face when he said it. MM was DONE. 

So that’s all, folks. WHAT THE FUCK? You had to lip-read it, but you’d never forget it IF YOU WERE WATCHING THE MOTHER FUCKING GAME. 

It was the most emphatic WTF I have ever seen. And it saved our team. 

Thread over. 

Take care ?

The gig is up. This is actually the message board version of the Truman show, and we're all paid actors who  have never watched a game.

This also explains all the poor takes and opinions.