2022 NFL Draft Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"out indefinitely" Jrob's two favorite words in a draft prospect!

If you can get an elite 10yr starting C in the 2nd half of round 1 you make that pick and don't worry about so called positional value, Linderbaum is probably the best C prospect in the last decade.

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, ctm said:

Excellent fit, good prospect, but does he make it to the late 3rd?

The hope is going to be that a lot of these EDGE, WR, OL and CB prospects go ahead of the TEs due to the depth at TE this year. I would venture we will need to trade into the back half of the 2nd round or early 3rd to really get a guy we would value. We saw what waiting for a WR (and TE!) did for us last year. 

52 minutes ago, ctm said:

BTW, I'm keeping a close eye today on David Bell, WR Purdue.

Like his game a lot as well. He reminds me of Keenan Allen. Would be a decent consolation if the top OT and WR like Burks and Jameson are gone. You might even be able to trade down to the early 2nd to be able to get him. 

Edited by titanskick8851

6 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

I think it’s likely we double dip at TE in the draft. In-line guy and more of a move guy who can play as an H-back, Wing, Slot, In-line etc to replace some of those missing Jonnu plays.

Charlie Kolar TE from Iowa St made some impressive catches against Clemson yesterday. 

Would make a nice addition later in the draft.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Darian Kinnard. 

Ikem Ekwonu. 

Treylon Burks. 

Out of those guys Kinnard will probably be the only guy that might be available when the Titans pick (this is under the assumption the Titans win the AFC South and one playoff game and pick in the mid to late 20's)

• Jonboy unpinned this topic