2022 NFL Draft Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

With the NFL currently in the dead period before training camp have started having a look forward to see some of the guys who might be in the 2022 draft.

At this early stage the top positions of need for the Titans will probably include EDGE/TE/IOL and possibly ILB depending on what happens with Brown/Evans.

Texas A&M TE Jalen Wydermyer was one of the first guys from the potential 2022 draft class to catch my eye, would be insane to add the catch radius and red zone threat of Wydermyer to the core that is already here in Tannehill/Brown/Jones/Henry.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"out indefinitely" Jrob's two favorite words in a draft prospect!

If you can get an elite 10yr starting C in the 2nd half of round 1 you make that pick and don't worry about so called positional value, Linderbaum is probably the best C prospect in the last decade.

Posted Images

Due to the short and interrupted nature of the 2020 Pac 12 season USC EDGE Drake Jackson didn't get anywhere near the national attention that he should of, this guy has the size and athleticism to be a real handful at the NFL level, will be interesting watching how he develops in 2021.

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

I am not THAT mad about missing out on all the TE prospects this past draft, because this upcoming year is suppose to be arguably the most talented at TE.

There are multiple guys who are going to fight to go in the top 50 picks at the position.

I'm still a little disappointed that we didn't get Tommy Tremble he would of been an excellent fit for what this team wants to do on offense.

19 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Not a Titans q or position of need but who the hell is the QB1 in this class (aka the next Texans qb)?

There isn't really a standout guy entering the 2022 CFB season more a group of intriguing QB's that have the potential to have a Baker Mayfield/Joe Burrow rise to the #1 pick in the 2022 draft.

Some QB to keep an eye on heading into the 2022 CFB season

- Sam Howell, North Carolina

- Spencer Rattler, Oklahoma

- Carson Strong, Nevada

- Malik Willis, Liberty

- JT Daniels, Georgia

- Kedon Slovis, USC

- Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati

Before the Julio Jones trade when WR was going to be a huge need entering the 2022 draft Arkansas WR Treylon Banks is someone I could of seen JRob being very interested in, he is a physical freak with great hands and would fit really well into what they want in this offense.

Hard to imagine that WR is going to be anywhere near the top of the 2022 draft needs now.

Just position wise, if you assume the Titans will be picking in the late 20s at least, I'd say TE and ILB most likely.  ILB usually slip or fall a little and TE's generally don't go in the top 20 (multiple ones anyway).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic