Do you believe it?

Bongo59

I believe it. The kid came out as a raw prospect and everybody knee that, then got thrown to the wolves in Cleveland by an arrogant coach. I'm not saying he'll be an amazing backup just from OTAs but definitely see him being better than Woodside who makes the me think of that poor kid who had to play against Houston so many years ago - can't even remember his name but having him as a backup was a joke.

2 minutes ago, XAEA12 said:

I believe it. The kid came out as a raw prospect and everybody knee that, then got thrown to the wolves in Cleveland by an arrogant coach. I'm not saying he'll be an amazing backup just from OTAs but definitely see him being better than Woodside who makes the me think of that poor kid who had to play against Houston so many years ago - can't even remember his name but having him as a backup was a joke.

Rusty Smith

Interesting take; just watched a segment of NBC Pro Football Talk this morning where Chris Simms and Mike Florio were talking about what a potential offensive juggernaut the Titans should be and the one thing they should consider is upgrading the backup QB position: 

Edited by No1TitansFan