39 minutes ago, SkipPayless said:

I like our logo quite a bit. Don’t understand the hate 

It’s because it’s a design of it’s time. Far from timeless like Yankees or Red Sox for example.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually lost the password to the email you mentioned. You can now reach me at :   [email protected]   I wanted to pay some respect to Zach Piller with my email addr

Thanks for your time Skip. Unfortunately, we no longer carry that particular item at the pro shop. Could I interest you in a fitted beanie or a Titans themed Fez instead?

[email protected]   Above guy could possibly help you out with your pining.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It’s because it’s a design of it’s time. Far from timeless like Yankees or Red Sox for example.

Win a few championships and it will be classic

5 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

?

Edit: misread that. I agree. My brain for some reason skipped far from timeless and thought you were saying they were the same.

Edited by Callidus
17 hours ago, SkipPayless said:

I like our logo quite a bit. Don’t understand the hate 

The biggest criticism is that the logo is usually "centered" incorrectly.  It should be centered on the T with the flames adding additional "weight" to the side rather than using the flames to center the logo.  

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

The biggest criticism is that the logo is usually "centered" incorrectly.  It should be centered on the T with the flames adding additional "weight" to the side rather than using the flames to center the logo.  

Maybe im stupid but what would it look like centered differently? Having trouble visualizing 

18 hours ago, SkipPayless said:

is this it? 

946D3BE2-5151-4049-8FF0-8628F3B9B779.png

RE: centered differently

Using this hat as an example (and it is done on shirts/jackets, etc).  It is centered based on the dimensions of the entire logo.  The center line of the hat does not line up with the "T".  I've seen it done where the logo is centered on the "T".  

4 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

RE: centered differently

Using this hat as an example (and it is done on shirts/jackets, etc).  It is centered based on the dimensions of the entire logo.  The center line of the hat does not line up with the "T".  I've seen it done where the logo is centered on the "T".  

Ohhhh I gotcha now 

it's a great logo for side-facing perspective, like on the helmets
but from head on it's quite terrible.
the sword is a much better forward facing logo for things like hats. the only hats i'd buy would be ones with the sword, but i prefer symmetry