Only half of NFL teams have 51 or more of their players that are vaccinated? That's absurd.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

96% of all practicing physicians have been vaccinated.. what do we know that you don't know ?? you don't want to be on a ventilator your last few weeks of life without your family and loved ones being

The vaccine needs to be mandatory where the government has the authority to enforce it.  If you want to fly, show proof of vaccination.  If you want to teach where public money is involved, get vaccin

The lesson of the last few year is that it takes only a moment to post a lie or some conspiracy theory, but it takes 10 times that to refute it.  You can never keep up.  We just had an entire Presiden

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

100 cases of Guillain-Barre, with 95 hospitalized including 10 intubated and one death in Jansen's jab.

E66Ud5RWEAATqM5?format=jpg&name=medium

Yup, which over the course of millions of doses is a significant enough side effect to say to that there is a tiny statistical risk with the J&J vaccine. But people should just get Pfizer or Moderna because they have had no such side effect.

3 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

Dutch government cost-benefit analysis in March of 2020 concluded that the health benefits from lockdowns would be six times lower than the health damage from lockdowns. They ignored it.

Like this board has.

You're a moron.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
3 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

Dutch government cost-benefit analysis in March of 2020 concluded that the health benefits from lockdowns would be six times lower than the health damage from lockdowns. They ignored it.

Like this board has.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1sITSt5mz-ktqZZ37w5bC-_mJD40Tf6JNoRlfnU-73O4/mobilebasic

Your retard ass is quoting dutch conspiracy theorist interviews. You have to go 7000 miles away to find a glimmer of hope for yourself and......

You dont even know what they are saying. HAHAHAA..

I guess former NY Times reporter who is a LIBERAL Dem is a problem too?  

The truth does not need to be filtered through a political lens or ideology.  

Something amiss is going on and everyone should look at the problems and draw their own conclusions.  I am not sure why this is so controversial.  

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alex-berenson-chd-the-defender-censoring-dissenting-views-covid-vaccines/

3 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Something amiss is going on and everyone should look at the problems and draw their own conclusions.  I am not sure why this is so controversial.  

The problem and reason it's so controversial is because quacks like you cherry pick everything you possibly can to tell people that it's dangerous and their conclusion should be based on that extremely biased info.

The other reason it's controversial is because morons decided to make masks, science and an entire fucking pandemic political.

50 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I guess former NY Times reporter who is a LIBERAL Dem is a problem too?  

The truth does not need to be filtered through a political lens or ideology.  

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alex-berenson-chd-the-defender-censoring-dissenting-views-covid-vaccines/

He is a novelist. He writes fiction for a living. Just like you…

2 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Well fellas, wish me luck! I'm camping this week in a multi state super spreader, about 30 ppl. We went to Dollywood today. We also went to Universal in Feb. I'll let you know how it goes!!

I don't wish covid on anyone but you will deserve it if you catch it. The problem is the people you will infect don't deserve it. Some public health professionals believe everyone who is unvaccinated will catch the delta variant over the next few months. Hopefully we don't see your dumb ass on  the news begging the ER doctor for a shot before they put you on a ventilator.