Only half of NFL teams have 51 or more of their players that are vaccinated? That's absurd.

Oiler FANatic

37 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Ah yes. All those required things in life (my guess about 150 colleges total and a vacation).... Again, no one is actually forcing you to get a Covid vaccine, just if you choose to use someone else's services and it's a rule of theirs

"Most colleges already require on-campus students to be vaccinated against viral diseases like measles, mumps, and rubella."

So you made my point. If you choose to use their services you are forced to get a vaccine. Thanks for your support!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

96% of all practicing physicians have been vaccinated.. what do we know that you don't know ?? you don't want to be on a ventilator your last few weeks of life without your family and loved ones being

The vaccine needs to be mandatory where the government has the authority to enforce it.  If you want to fly, show proof of vaccination.  If you want to teach where public money is involved, get vaccin

The lesson of the last few year is that it takes only a moment to post a lie or some conspiracy theory, but it takes 10 times that to refute it.  You can never keep up.  We just had an entire Presiden

Posted Images

imma post something here for ya.
i'm not here to discuss this manner in anyway other than to post this image (and possibly others if found)
i'm not sure when this is from or if the data is accurate. but the forum i found it was discussing it as if it were recent, which I'm assuming means within a few weeks
fact-checkers can look into it if they choose. please do and present those findings if you choose.
don't @ me about it, don't quote me about it, i'm not here to discussaMqtwce.jpeg.05401d6bb3da1dea1353970e57e4d294.jpeg

@LongTimeFan

choice

/CHois/

noun

an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.

IDK if you actually know what the word means, but someone can choose to participate in something that needs you to get vaccinated or they can sit it out. Either way, they do have a choice

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

That wasn't the original premise of the question, dumbass. There were no stipulations.

I just mentioned how your ridiculous examples of businesses requiring their patrons to be vaccinated is still a choice.

Literally no one is making you get vaccinated unless you go out of your way to use their services.... As you already acknowledged

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, IowaOiler said:

That's fair.  So you thanked big pharma.

They did their job. It’s the only reason for them to exist. The companies that managed to develop a successful vaccine (or any other drug) make a lot of money.

This isn’t like the days where a scientist develops insulin or the polio vaccine for the benefit of mankind and gave it away for free. It’s about profit. But you don’t profit if the vaccine isn’t any good.