Only half of NFL teams have 51 or more of their players that are vaccinated? That's absurd.

Oiler FANatic

There is a medical reason a control group is necessary.  It is just not as well known.....yet.  The early science shows the unbiased that the experimental group might be the creators of the variants and that they maybe the source of the spreading and not the other way around.  This needs to be studied.  It has been studied in animals and animals who got corona virus mRNA vax did produce the variant mix.  It is documented in the PEER review literature, yet the armchair QBs here are unaware this possibility exists.  Time to wake up.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

96% of all practicing physicians have been vaccinated.. what do we know that you don't know ?? you don't want to be on a ventilator your last few weeks of life without your family and loved ones being

The vaccine needs to be mandatory where the government has the authority to enforce it.  If you want to fly, show proof of vaccination.  If you want to teach where public money is involved, get vaccin

The lesson of the last few year is that it takes only a moment to post a lie or some conspiracy theory, but it takes 10 times that to refute it.  You can never keep up.  We just had an entire Presiden

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

What he's saying is that the vaccinated people are FAR less likely to contract covid and that even if they do their viral load will be lower than people who are not vaccinated and will therefore not spread it as easily.  Let's keep this simple. Hypothetically speaking; if everyone in America got vaccinated, would covid rates drop or go higher? You know the answer. Now, ask yourself why that is. 

The rates would go down, obviously, theoretically. But that's not what you guys are saying. You're saying unvaccinated people put vaccinated people at risk. 

Logically, that makes no sense whatsoever. If your theory is true, unvaccinated people should only truly create higher risks for other unvaccinated people. And those who make that decision bear the consequences. 

I believe that Covid is rolling thru the world right now, and the people dying are mostly unvaccinated. That's probably true. It's also probably true that if they started testing random vaccinated people they would find out that the vaccine isn't really preventing transmission or contraction. 

The benefits of the vaccine are marginal for me personally. I don't have 2.6 comorbidity. I'm about 15lbs overweight, under 40, no major health problems. My risk is super low.

The narrative is it is the unvaxxed but reports out there are not squaring with this view.  Hospitals I know are reporting variants in the vaxxed and not the unvaxxed and it has many professionals now asking good questions.  

23 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

The rates would go down, obviously, theoretically. But that's not what you guys are saying. You're saying unvaccinated people put vaccinated people at risk. 

Logically, that makes no sense whatsoever. If your theory is true, unvaccinated people should only truly create higher risks for other unvaccinated people. And those who make that decision bear the consequences. 

I believe that Covid is rolling thru the world right now, and the people dying are mostly unvaccinated. That's probably true. It's also probably true that if they started testing random vaccinated people they would find out that the vaccine isn't really preventing transmission or contraction. 

The benefits of the vaccine are marginal for me personally. I don't have 2.6 comorbidity. I'm about 15lbs overweight, under 40, no major health problems. My risk is super low.

Unvaccinated people are putting vaccinated people at risk by being a breeding ground for more variants. Unvaccinated people are also a drain on both public and private funds as they become expensive hospital patients.

But more directly, unvaccinated people are putting other unvaccinated people at risk. And some people are not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons or because they are children.

False narrative you are repeating from the media.  https://www.timesofisrael.com/hmo-those-who-inoculated-early-twice-as-likely-to-catch-covid-as-later-adopters/

If one has raised COVID antibodies naturally by getting COVID and not having the vaccine there is no evidence of reinfection in the literature.  

Natural immunity is durable and requires no jab

39 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Lord this is stupid. The unvaccinated are putting a small percentage of the vaccinated in direct harm because the vaccine isn’t 100%. They’re putting society at risk as a whole because they’re a fertile breeding ground for variants that can bypass the vaccine. Why is this hard to understand? 

46 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Yes it does because the virus can continue to mutate while running rampant through the unvaccinated Morons out there. How do you think we got the delta variant which is 1000x more infectious? The next mutation could render the vaccines less effective or even ineffective. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Absolute and utter bullshit. I got covid twice within 90 days with full on symptoms and testing positive before eventually getting vaccinated. Natural immunity is actually less effective than the mrna vaccine anyway. 

I also know a guy who caught it twice in a span of 4 months. What Bongo is spreading is dangerous...

Just now, oldschool said:

I also know a guy who caught it twice in a span of 4 months. What Bongo is spreading is dangerous...

If I were moderating this forum, Bongo would already be banned for spreading dangerous and deadly misinformation. 

He's a quack, con artist and a delusional narcissist.