Only half of NFL teams have 51 or more of their players that are vaccinated? That's absurd.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

96% of all practicing physicians have been vaccinated.. what do we know that you don't know ?? you don't want to be on a ventilator your last few weeks of life without your family and loved ones being

The vaccine needs to be mandatory where the government has the authority to enforce it.  If you want to fly, show proof of vaccination.  If you want to teach where public money is involved, get vaccin

The lesson of the last few year is that it takes only a moment to post a lie or some conspiracy theory, but it takes 10 times that to refute it.  You can never keep up.  We just had an entire Presiden

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/half-of-nfl-teams-have-51-or-more-players-vaccinated-for-covid-19

What possible excuse can any person in this country have right now for not getting a free vaccine from the government? Are there that many Jenny McCarthy's in the world? :rolleyes:

click bait. Every team but the Panthers is above 90% and the Panthers are at 80%. 

Please move this to the other side. The vaccine doesn't prevent contracting the virus. It helps prevent symptoms from emerging. A lot of people under 30 are getting myocarditis, and the FDA is investigating if it's being caused or exacerbated by the vaccines. Under 30 people have extremely low risk of complication due to Covid-19 and the vast majority won't have symptoms at all -- even without a vaccine. 

This is completely different than that Jenny McCarthy bs. 

10 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Myocarditis was a known side-effect of covid-19 long before we even had a vaccine. Is there a single case where a person under 30 developed myocarditis from getting the vaccine but never had covid? And the data does suggest that vaccines like Pfizer reduce the chance of being infected by 91%. Where are you getting your info?

4chan most likely.

9 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Myocarditis was a known side-effect of covid-19 long before we even had a vaccine. Is there a single case where a person under 30 developed myocarditis from getting the vaccine but never had covid? And the data does suggest that vaccines like Pfizer reduce the chance of being infected by 91%. Where are you getting your info?

Covid-19 is a condition of contracting the virus. When they say "chance of contracting Covid-19" it doesn't mean that you don't have the virus in your body. It just means your body zapped it before you got infected to a rate that would be transmissible to others. 

There are hundreds of cases of under 30. They're trying to figure out if the vaccine plays a role or if it's simply Covid-19. 

Btw, there are cases of people dying from Covid-19 after vaccination. I personally know 4 people who got Covid-19 after being vaccinated. One was my wife's grandma who is 88 years old. She had almost no symptoms. My mother in law also got it (only 1st round of vaccine) and my father in law did not contract it even though his wife had it and did not quarantine from him since he was fully vaccinated. 

There's some uncharted territory here. 

4 minutes ago, Callidus said:

4chan most likely.

No there are plenty of news sources on this. They're investigating issues in teens AND about 300 in people under 30 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/06/13/cdc-further-investigating-heart-inflammation-cases-after-pfizer-moderna-covid-19-vaccination/?sh=69f885af6853

27 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Please move this to the other side. The vaccine doesn't prevent contracting the virus. It helps prevent symptoms from emerging.

It prevents both in some form or other. It prevents the virus from spreading in your body as efficiently. You are less likely to be infected, but yes the bigger thing is preventing the symptoms for people who are infected.

A lot of people under 30 are getting myocarditis, and the FDA is investigating if it's being caused or exacerbated by the vaccines. Under 30 people have extremely low risk of complication due to Covid-19 and the vast majority won't have symptoms at all -- even without a vaccine. 

A few people are getting myocarditis from the vaccine. Not as many as the people who actually get infected. But regardless, it’s generally not a serious situation (though it could be for athletes) and it’s easily treatable or may not even need to be treated at all. 

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Get this bullshit out of here...but I find it funny that we were all raised to never be peer pressured into taking experimental drugs and now we're all being peer pressured into taking experimental drugs.  LOL!  Clown World!

Normally, we would receive some sort of protection through litigation. How fast do you think Congress will pass a law indemnifying these drug companies if serious problems develop? 

Anybody who has ever watched daytime TV knows that drugs - even the safest ones - can fuck you up. Drugs that got FDA funding that took years of research and a decade to get approved end up being pulled because they killed people. I'm not saying this vaccine has a high risk of that, but I do know that it's very unlikely that I'll contract the virus and have complications.

My body, my choice right? Wait....