2019 Titans vs 2021 Titans

Number9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I’d love to have kicker with both distance AND accuracy…but if I must choose, I’d take accuracy and put it on our offense to get within 40yrds of the uprights for him.

Bad things happen when you lose your starting LT…

I'd take this years team vs that team if I'm honest. The D is at least going to be better than last year (foreshadowing) and the offense is bound to be the best we've ever seen (again predicting)

2 hours ago, tgo said:

It was obvious by the end of the year we couldn’t run any type of spread drop back offense against a good defense. All the cloak and daggers came to light against GB. I still believe it’s why Vrabel went so conservative against the Ravens. They were running a similar pressure scheme as GB with their OLBs abusing our tackles. 

This year needs to be different come playoff time regardless of health. If we get a lead keep going with what’s working. We should have never went away from Tannehill against the Ravens or KC. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Honestly, we're gonna likely follow a similar trend as 2019. We'll be hot at the end when our D starts producing. 

But, this offense could be sofa king explosive that we actually upset some teams early in high scoring games. Either way, we'll be the team to beat in Nov.