Mandatory Minicamp

tgo

8 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

I don't expect the secondary to be healthy or playing well early. Our offense will need to carry us for most of the first quarter of games. 

I have faith that they'll grow into a stout unit by the end of the season when we need them most. 17 games. 

Agree. Farley is likely too raw and rusty to have a positive impact in the first half of the season. Molden will take some time. Even Bud Dupree is probably going to take a few games to get up to full speed from his injury.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear he’s pissed they traded for a WR and is angling for a contract extension. 

23 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

I call bullshit on Jon Robinson hitting a 48 yard field goal as a high school back up kicker. 

Square toe shoe on a block, I can believe it.  UC keeps their grass cut pretty low early in the season.

2 hours ago, BTiger3733 said:

Agree. Farley is likely too raw and rusty to have a positive impact in the first half of the season. Molden will take some time. Even Bud Dupree is probably going to take a few games to get up to full speed from his injury.

I think Rice and Molden will have the biggest impact this year on the defense. Obviously Radunz on the Offense. 

Rice is the most complete product that we have. Molden knows how to be a pro, and his position doesn't require him to be the best athlete. When you boil it down, he's a 3rd safety. Logan Ryan was one of the biggest playmakers at NB for us even though he wasn't that good as a corner. 

I said the days of the draft I loved TN draft.  I think they killed it.  I think this class will play a lot of snaps and I think Rice replaces Evans by game 6.  I also think Molden will play Vaccaro and Ryan in many of the looks.  I also think the DE from Pitt plays a bigger role than we all think.  He reminds me of an old school DE that does nothing well but has a complete game.  

2 hours ago, FRT said:

Square toe shoe on a block, I can believe it.  UC keeps their grass cut pretty low early in the season.

Robinson was a hoss back then too. The only time I saw him get blown up was against Chad Clifton when we played Martin Westview...

10 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Robinson was a hoss back then too. The only time I saw him get blown up was against Chad Clifton when we played Martin Westview...

You went to school with Robinson?

On 6/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t think Tua will ever be a top QB, but the whole interceptions in TC is ridiculous. If anything I want my QB throwing interceptions in practice to figure out his limitations. 

depends on the quality of the interception, imo.  If they're the result of continuaous dogshit reads, dogshit throws, and it's your supposed #1 QB then that stuff is potentially demoralizing to the rest of the team, esp the defense.  These guys have limited time in the game, a limited number of seasons putting their bodies on the line 100%; and when they know the QB is ass it makes for some awkward press confereneces.  Ex: VY's 5int practice where every Titan had to essentially had to find some solace when talking to the media, while it was clear that VY was in over his head.

16 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Julio is so agile for someone that size

I had no idea that Julio was so quick-twitch; thinking his separation was mostly built on length / speed and just flat out mass.  He's impressive atheltically, even at 32.  The extra bonus is his dedication to realeases / route running and sharing his professionalism (extra bonus -- no diva vibes).  Again, I had no idea all that he brings.  damn, he better stay healthy, LOL

1 hour ago, begooode said:

I had no idea that Julio was so quick-twitch; thinking his separation was mostly built on length / speed and just flat out mass.  He's impressive atheltically, even at 32.  The extra bonus is his dedication to realeases / route running and sharing his professionalism (extra bonus -- no diva vibes).  Again, I had no idea all that he brings.  damn, he better stay healthy, LOL

damnit man, you were doing so good right up until the last sentence. Ha