Worst Congresspeople

tgo

I'm curious, give me your lists of top 5-10 worst active congresspeople. 

Here's mine: 

1. Matt Gaetz

2. Marjorie Taylor Green

3. Paul Gosar

4. Louis Gohmert

5. Lauren Boebert

6. Jim Jordan

7. Barry Loudermilk

8. Mo Brooks

9. Josh Hawley

10. Ted Cruz

11. Ron Johnson

12. Scott DesJarlais

13. Thomas Massie

14. Marsha Blackburn

15. Ilhan Omar

Sorry, got started and couldn't stop. This is a list of people that should resign from Congress ASAP (obviously they won't). 

Edited: Reordered and subbed out AOC and Tlaib. There are far worse people who are borderline fascists out there. 

Edited by tgo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hillary conceded the next day and Trump did collude with Russia in 2016 and tried to bribe Ukraine to do it again in 2020

Don't forget about all those lying security cameras and videos that were doctored and fabricated to make it look  as if peaceful protesters  were physically attacking police officers, smashing in wind

Marsha has a challenger. Let's all get behind Gloria. Gotta GOTV

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, reo said:

I'm not a huge liberal but I couldn't put AOC anywhere near that list. I mean I don't agree w/ her on everything but she at least seems genuine unlike a lot in Congress.

I understand most liberals wouldn’t put her on the list, and I get it. She’s a good person with good intentions and has some charisma and good ideas. 

Just not my cup of tea as a politician - too much of an idealist and not great political instincts on the national level imo (but her district loves her), causes too many problems for Dem leadership and gets pretty whiney at times. 

6 minutes ago, tgo said:

I understand most liberals wouldn’t put her on the list, and I get it. She’s a good person with good intentions and has some charisma and good ideas. 

Just not my cup of tea as a politician - too much of an idealist and not great political instincts on the national level imo (but her district loves her), causes too many problems for Dem leadership and gets pretty whiney at times. 

That's not a reason to put her on the list though since she actually is doing her job and not being an embarrasement to the office.

You want to stick another Democrat on there.  Put Feinstein.  She should have retired and is a joke now.

Just now, rns90 said:

That's not a reason to put her on the list though since she actually is doing her job and not being an embarrasement to the office.

You want to stick another Democrat on there.  Put Feinstein.  She should have retired and is a joke now.

Hard to disagree there. 

Just now, rns90 said:

How is McConnell missing from this list?  If you really want to argue, he was actually more harmful/worse than Trump.

Eh, McConnell is no where near as bad for America as Trump. He has caused harm on policy and voting rights, but he’s not a traitor/authoritarian fascist. Plus he’s a Senate mastermind and a political fiend, but believes in the Republic. 

You could probably put 100 pro-Trump Republicans on this list that no one here has ever even heard of. Hell, you didn’t even include Yoho or Gosar.

Not sure what the issue is with Omar though. She got dragged through the mud based on saying something that (unfairly) left her open to charges of antisemitism. But she isn’t a bad congressperson.

Edited by Starkiller