TGO, Your Moment Has Come - Titans To Hire Data Analyst

Jonboy

12 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Exactly. I'm a slave to my computer at work. I work straight through the day, sometimes even when I get home. I don't take lunches. I fucking eat, but beyond taking a shit, I'm doing work. If I want to take 2 mins to read a post and make a post, my boss ain't gonna say shit cause I get shit done. 

I made a post (I think it was 2015) about my dreams of owning a sailboat and living aboard. I even told you guys exactly how much money I made and all that shit. The overwhelming response was: don't fucking buy a boat and you need to get your income up, buddy.

Thanks to you guys, I've double my income since then. Wife makes about 15% more. I have considerably more savings and retirement. Tbh, I consider this a community, and even when I don't like some of you, I listen to you. It makes me a better person. 

So thank you guys for being here. 

Great post. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I've enjoyed being part of the board all these years......... 

I’m curious - what do you do for a living there in Iowa?    Corn farmer?   I’m actually a senior financial analyst for a global fortune 500 company and an MBA/MAC, so a little overqua

tgo is going to feed them stats that actually make them run the ball more

Posted Images

14 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Exactly. I'm a slave to my computer at work. I work straight through the day, sometimes even when I get home. I don't take lunches. I fucking eat, but beyond taking a shit, I'm doing work. If I want to take 2 mins to read a post and make a post, my boss ain't gonna say shit cause I get shit done. 

I made a post (I think it was 2015) about my dreams of owning a sailboat and living aboard. I even told you guys exactly how much money I made and all that shit. The overwhelming response was: don't fucking buy a boat and you need to get your income up, buddy.

Thanks to you guys, I've double my income since then. Wife makes about 15% more. I have considerably more savings and retirement. Tbh, I consider this a community, and even when I don't like some of you, I listen to you. It makes me a better person. 

Post the link please! 

16 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

I second this. I know a lot of you dudes are way older than I am and have various experiences beyond football, so I also do this. There are some posters I genuinely think I would never get along with (because they seem like actual pieces of shit), but there are some I’d definitely sit around and shoot the shit over a beer or seven with. 

Hell, I was part of Titans Central before TR and I think TR has been around for a decade now? So that’s 10 years of seeing the same people chat about Titans football and life, every day. 

I enjoy this community. 

PS - Scotty can still go and die.