Melvin Ingram

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At this late stage in the game and at his age? I'd be surprised. 4/5M absolute tops I think.    3 or even 2 isn't out of the question unless he ends up being a desperation signing as an inju

I think it's clear we are ready to go all in this year so if we think the pass rush or the depth of the guys we have rushing the passer is questionable then I think its very much in the realm of possibility. 

12 minutes ago, titansfan said:

I think it's clear we are ready to go all in this year so if we think the pass rush or the depth of the guys we have rushing the passer is questionable then I think its very much in the realm of possibility. 

Sort of like last year?

How much does he left in the tank I wonder. Can never have enough edge rushers to keep everyone fresh. I’m down for this signing. Titans are definitely in win now mode. He also knows the Cheifs well, will help out come playoff time.....

Just now, tgo said:

Is this Melvin Ingram stuff legit? 

I see everyone talking about it and I know he mentioned wanting to come along with Julio, but has there been any real reporting on this otherwise? Mostly speculative? 

I have not been able to find anything concrete. I saw that tweet posted above yesterday, but I have no idea who Jake Robertson is, or whether he knows shit. That Melvin Ingram tweet did sound like he could have some interest. Actually sounds like there has been some contact. "I should have told them" implies there has been contact IMO.

13 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I have not been able to find anything concrete. I saw that tweet posted above yesterday, but I have no idea who Jake Robertson is, or whether he knows shit. That Melvin Ingram tweet did sound like he could have some interest. Actually sounds like there has been some contact. "I should have told them" implies there has been contact IMO.

Yeah that's how I read his comment too.