JULIO Time - Titans Trade 2nd Rounder, Plus 2023 4th for Jones

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cue the "but Jonboy loves Bridgewater!" folks, but I had to do something for us to commemorate this special occasion. All in good fun. This place wouldn't be what it is without posts/moments like this

MOD UPDATE    

Hope this doesn’t eat into Josh Reynolds snaps.

Posted Images

Just now, TitansGuru said:

I literally went to sleep and woke up to quantum mechanics related talks. Don’t mess with me like this right now. 

i hear ya, might look into the software.
similar thing happened to me the other day,  but they was talking 'bout Roast Beef

Let's be honest this was an obvious potential move. Of course we were interested. That's why I was dumbfounded at the amount of people who were so adamant that it was not going to happen. They get to enjoy the spoils of today's news since they are fans of course, but they deserve to be called out for poorly assessing an obvious situation 

1 hour ago, DecepticonShawn said:

Steven Ruiz was one of the main guys saying Tannehills 2019 was a fluke and he was gonna regress in 2020. He is another undercover anti titan useless piece of shit reporter who should be ignored.

Of course it's not this... it's nothing personal that's why he makes comments like this!

29 minutes ago, japan said:

This is an exciting deal, but I suspect that Reynold's will be getting a lot of looks as Julio inevitably deals with his normal injuries.

Corey Davis' history for comparison ... 

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 2.21.28 PM.png

1 hour ago, tgo said:

This also solidifies Robinson’s status as Trader Jon. Tannehill, Julio, Murray, Kelly, 1st overall, back into the top 10, etc. 

Tolar incoming...

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Tolar incoming...

If what you expect happens (Julio constantly missing games due to injury) is this a good trade though? Feels like you've got arguments kind of on both sides here to me.

• Jonboy changed the title to JULIO Time - Titans Trade 2nd Rounder, Plus 2023 4th for Jones