Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Russini hate needs to go. She’s more interested in the Titans than any national media person ever. 

I used to think Justin Hunter had some Julio in him.... 🤦‍♂️   

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, SirLanceALot said:

It’s the simple fact that these OTAs are voluntary and Julio is choosing to practice. Clowney waited until September to even sign with anybody until after training camp was over. Two different characters and I’ll take the character of Julio any day. 

Exactly. Julio has every excuse to not show up, no one expected him to, and yet he made the effort. It's the little things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

The Russini hate needs to go. She’s more interested in the Titans than any national media person ever. 

Yup. She's great. Gotta love how the mouth-breathers were all talking shit about her reporting on the Julio Jones saga only for her to be credited with breaking the news that the deal was in place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Yup. She's great. Gotta love how the mouth-breathers were all talking shit about her reporting on the Julio Jones saga only for her to be credited with breaking the news that the deal was in place. 

To be fair, she was off in her original “long shot” statement. But I care less about her being 100% accurate, and more about the fact that she is generally well informed about the team, unlike other ESPN personalities. And she genuinely wants to cover the Titans, also unlike other national media. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

To be fair, she was off in her original “long shot” statement. But I care less about her being 100% accurate, and more about the fact that she is generally well informed about the team, unlike other ESPN personalities. And she genuinely wants to cover the Titans, also unlike other national media. 

Right, no one is going to get every single detail right. Reporters are doing just that, they're reporting what their sources are telling them. She's been pretty dead on regarding the Titans for a while now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup.  It’s well known that the four letter hates covering us.  She has more enthusiasm for the team than some of the local “reporters” that cover the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...