May/June OTAs

tgo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Russini hate needs to go. She’s more interested in the Titans than any national media person ever. 

I used to think Justin Hunter had some Julio in him.... ?‍♂️   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Look at Julio run those drills and look at everyone else , you see why he’s a future Hall of famer. The size, massive, quick feet, explosive. We got a steal 

1500 each for AJB and JJ. 2000 for Henry.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Look at Julio run those drills and look at everyone else , you see why he’s a future Hall of famer. The size, massive, quick feet, explosive. We got a steal 

I've never seen a guy that big get so low when getting in and out of his breaks. It's absolutely freakish. 

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

It’s really cool that Julio Jones wants to play for the Titans.  I haven’t wrapped my head around that one yet.

Let's be honest, its not like he had much of a choice.  

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

To be fair, she was off in her original “long shot” statement. But I care less about her being 100% accurate, and more about the fact that she is generally well informed about the team, unlike other ESPN personalities. And she genuinely wants to cover the Titans, also unlike other national media. 

She should have been on your poster!

26 minutes ago, japan said:

Let's be honest, its not like he had much of a choice.  

Well he seemed from all reports to want to play for them even when there may have been several teams involved.

So refreshing to see this staff get a chance to be on the field doing hands on work, know there are staffs across the league doing the same; but it seems that this is their sweet spot and what they excel at and was really missed last year, especially on the defensive side. They really seem able to stress the fundamentals and hands on work and get the veterans to buy into it. Follow the Lions a bit also, and you saw what happened when the veterans didn't buy into the coach's intensity no matter how much of a jerk Patricia was.