TR Dynasty Draft

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is, like regular fantasy there are a lot of ways to build a team and win smart and you have to strategize and make decisions based on your roster--and whether or not you are in win now mode.

Ready whenever. I would just ask that when this starts all are present to respond to some trade requests. If my early action doesn't work I will pick very quickly, but I have a lot of trades on the ta

It's easy to explain the QB value in this league.   There are only 32 starting QB's in the NFL.  In any given season, 10-15 of them are solid fantasy starters you can rely upon.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ready whenever. I would just ask that when this starts all are present to respond to some trade requests. If my early action doesn't work I will pick very quickly, but I have a lot of trades on the table and need to hear from a few people. 

Whenever is fine with me.  My personal preference would be sooner rather than later, but maybe the week after next since I'll be out of town next week.

Preseason begins August 5th and the draft usually takes at least 4 weeks IIRC.

Edited by abenjami

I'm cool with anything that's a couple days notice ideally... There are a couple new guys who probably want to get had by 9s for a bit when everyone is trying to get back in the groove.

I assume as usual theres no real time limit on the clock?

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Whenever works for me as long as it isn’t an online timed draft. I thought we just did it on the App or was I wrong about that. 

Nah, no time limit and it will be on the app. I just posted about it on here in case some don't have notifications turned on with the app.

I do think it is fun to do it on the board so there is a thread and lurkers can come and make fun of us or not. 

Thanks to those who jumped on and responded btw. I'd still like to hear from @TitansFan23 I think. 

At this point unless @NashvilleNinja DOES THE RIGHT THING and sends me Mahomes, the #1 overall pick is set in stone. 

I mean, how can he turn down this offer: 

1. #1 overall pick 
  2. I send my soul to Satan in order to keep Chic Fil A open on Sundays 
  3. I will reprogram 9nines to target annoy one TR poster of Ninja's choosing 
  4. I will steal Jamal's eyepatch and destroy it in the method of Ninja's choosing 
  5. I will kidnap Kyle and force him to never do a mock draft again 
  6. I will take Ninja to Ireland to have a Guinness or some whiskey with Irish
  7. When OILERMAN finally dies, I will spray paint JAVON RINGER WAZ HERE on his tombstone 

Edited by Bink