Titans Sign Caleb Farley

scine09

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That didn't take long.   https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1392872071584178181?s=20

You must be less than 20 yo.  Pac-Man was drafted in 05

Farley just wanted to get his hands on that playbook. It's awesome having guys that just want to ball again.

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans are still better at CB than last year even if you completely subtract Farley

On the other hand,  if he is what he's billed to be, then everything changes.  A true lock down corner changes the entire defense.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

On the other hand,  if he is what he's billed to be, then everything changes.  A true lock down corner changes the entire defense.

That’s the plan.

Trust in modern medicine and physical therapy.

15 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Omg lmao last year seems like a blur. Everyone talking shit ab Vrabel and Bowen but look what players we had out there

How could one forget the gawd Freon Breon out there just freezing WRs in their tracks

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

As bad as Joseph was I think the most incompetent a Titan looked last season was Desmond King vs the Packers. Shit hurt my soul because I was stanning hard for him before we traded for him. He was terrible last season.

King was still better than Joseph. And better in the nickel than the other alternatives on the roster.

Edited by Starkiller

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Adoree Jackson might have been the worst CB out of all of them last season

Well that and the entire CB's were freaking slow.  Definitely added in some speed in the secondary with Fulton, Jenkins (even at his age), Molden and Farley.

Plus Vaccaro is no longer on the team which is a plus.

Just now, rns90 said:

Well that and the entire CB's were freaking slow.  Definitely added in some speed in the secondary with Fulton, Jenkins (even at his age), Molden and Farley.

Plus Vaccaro is no longer on the team which is a plus.

Certainly younger and faster (except Jenkins). How quickly can these guys gel though is a big question. It's not just about talent. These guys have to play together. I'm a little concerned about Jenkins. He's a gifted talent, but I've seen that guy get burned quite a bit. He will gamble, which can be good and bad. Good when it works, potentially terrible when it doesn't.

1 minute ago, socaltitan said:

Certainly younger and faster (except Jenkins). How quickly can these guys gel though is a big question. It's not just about talent. These guys have to play together. I'm a little concerned about Jenkins. He's a gifted talent, but I've seen that guy get burned quite a bit. He will gamble, which can be good and bad. Good when it works, potentially terrible when it doesn't.

This is where the schedule helps.  In the first six games, Russell Wilson is the only elite qb they will face.  Hopefully, they gel before the murders row of Allen, Mahomes, Stafford and Wentz stretch in games 6-10.