Amani Hooker film review

headhunter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They try to do so much disguise and coverage rotation that they end up fooling themselves. They got way too cute with things schematically last year, during the covid offseason nonetheless, and it cos

Sorry ? trying to improve the audio as I make more videos

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

This guy needs to mention TR in one of his tweets, or the odds of his posts actually being him are about as slim as BudsOilers actually being Bud Adams!

I think it's him.

Back to the use of the safeties, even with LeBeau, the Titans view the safety positions as interchangeable because of teams using motion so much.  Also, they disguised their coverage with Pees a lot too - that's part of the scheme.  Now it was clear that the back 7 struggled communicating based on the looks they were facing so some of that was execution and some was coaching.  It did seem like it was worse early on when they were playing the young corners.

I think the lesser known players are probably more interesting because everyone knows what Tannehill, Henry and Brown can do.  People like Landry, Evans, Firkser, Saffold and Ben Jones are five that come to mind who would probably be interesting.

Edited by scine09

13 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think the lesser known players are probably more interesting because everyone knows what Tannehill, Henry and Brown can do.  People like Landry, Evans, Firkser, Saffold and Ben Jones are five that come to mind who would probably be interesting.

Yeah that was really the impetus for starting the channel, felt like a lot of people were interested in the less-talked-about guys. Not sure Youtube needs another Derrick Henry film breakdown lol.

7 minutes ago, NoFlagsFilm said:

Yeah that was really the impetus for starting the channel, felt like a lot of people were interested in the less-talked-about guys. Not sure Youtube needs another Derrick Henry film breakdown lol.

I'd imagine people would be interested in newcomers like Dupree, Autry, and Jenkins now that you went through the top incoming rookies.