Titans Sign WR Fred Brown to Multi-Year Deal

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

I actually wanted the Titans to sign him instead of Humphries that year - he would have been half the price for basically the same guy.

Humphries played 60 games in four years for TB.  He played 19 games in two years for the Titans.  He played in one of four playoff games.   

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must be a two year deal, one for each catch.

Who? 

Must have made quite an impression on JRob!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

I like guys like Diggs and Antonio Brown.  Exceptional low round WR.  There is a lot more than you think.  I also think back to Steve Largent in cases like this.  Wayne Crebet........

Our own great Derrick Mason was a 1997 fourth-rounder from Michigan State who had three less than stellar years with 14, 25, and 8 total catches before breaking out with 63 catches in our Super Bowl year of 2000, I believe. He was one of those on the roster bubble off and on.

In the beginning,

Charlie Joiner, 1969 Fourth Round drafted by Oilers, HOFer who converted from DB, traded to Chargers

Largent was ours... 1976 draft Round 4 then traded to Seattle after 4 pre-season games and went on to become a HOFer

Steve Tasker was drafted in 1985 in Round 9 by the Oilers and traded after two years to the Bills where he became a special teams ace

Edited by charleytolar
4 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Look at the effect Josh Allen had on Diggs

Diggs was a 1000yds+ WR the previous 2yrs with the Vikings his YPC actually dropped from 2019 at 17.9 to 12.1 in 2020, yes his target volume increased dramatically but its not like he was some scrub WR before he joined the Bills. 

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Diggs was a 1000yds+ WR the previous 2yrs with the Vikings his YPC actually dropped from 2019 at 17.9 to 12.1 in 2020, yes his target volume increased dramatically but its not like he was some scrub WR before he joined the Bills. 

Of course but I don’t believe anything about Allen’s season was a huge result of Diggs being there. He took the step on his own