Rashad Weaver Charged with Simple Assault

5 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

There's a connection between redneck and rural - farmer, laborer - that goes beyond just the South though.  There are rednecks all over the place - west, northeast, midwest, northwest.....

I'd never heard the WV striker story - I'd always heard it was because farmers or construction workers were outside all of the time and their necks were sunburned - i,e, red.....

This is what it actually is. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After I see how good he is I'll make a judgement on his guilt or innocence 

A Titan defender that can hit somebody!  I like it

They released her at the scene.  She went to the hospital 4 days later.  Almost like she found out who he was.....$$$$$    

Posted Images

Will just have to sit and watch how things play out with Weaver but if I was JRob I would be making plans to sign Ryan Kerrigan before someone else does.

The deadline for FA signings to count against the comp pick formula passed at 4pm ET today so that is no longer an issue regarding the 2022 4th round comp pick we have now secured. 

56 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Can't disagree if true. I think you know whether you got punched or grabbed by the throat and pushed. Once the stories start changing, things get difficult for the "victim".

We have no idea what the police report says or what her statement was. There is way too much stock being put into what is being said on twitter.

Maybe he was choking her and when that didn't kill her, he hit her in the head so hard she didn't know she had a concussion till six days later.  Then her memory of the whole horrible incident came back.  

19 minutes ago, oldschool said:

We have no idea what the police report says or what her statement was. There is way too much stock being put into what is being said on twitter.

Stop being sensible!

more panic!!

More jumping the gun!!

lets jump right to how we fill that void now that we KNOW he’s as good as cut!  More huge leaps!!!

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It's disturbing how after the two were separated at the bar (five minutes before the assault took place) he told the police "he had no problem hitting a female if they needed it". I suppose you condone this type of behavior, hitting women "when they need it". You are a sick fuck my friend! :finger3:

Go back to Houston asshole.  This is Titans land. Quit supposing anything. Your don't have enough brainpower.

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

Lol.. says the 70 year old virgin

When I was in my early 20s, I had a GF that thought it was OK to slap me during an argument. I gave her the old, That's 1, That's 2 warning. The third time I slapped her back. We never had that problem again. 

5 hours ago, Bink said:

Joel was trying to buy the jizz infused condom so he could wear it like a glove in order to  get more pleasure out of hitting a random woman because she cut him in line at the Shoney's Breakfast Bar. 

Your wife doesn't like it in her hair. I try to be courteous. 

7 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Until the whole story comes out, this is all speculation.  Davenport is 100% right.  Even the comment Weaver made, while concerning, could be completely out of context and based on a speculative question from an officer.

Not everyone grows up in a civilized environment.  Sometimes what we think is harsh, is a perfectly normal response to an action. Factor in youth and alcohol, and we can't sit at a keyboard and get a real feel for exactly what went on.

Edited by JoelinBellevue