Titans decline to pick-up option for LB Rashaan Evans

titansfan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all knew Evans wasn’t getting the 5th year option.    He has always stood out on the goal line, but otherwise he has been a disappointment. If they want to get something out of him, use him

He was solid in 2019. He wasn’t great, but he definitely wasn’t a massive liability like he was every single game last year. He also showed up in big spots in the 2 playoff wins.    You’re righ

He gone.    

Posted Images

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t care that the scheme was terrible, he was the worst player on the field in a lot of games last year. 

Also, Rice definitely isn’t a SILB. He’s way too small for that. He’s a cover LB. Long is his replacement. 

I agree. I would expect them to use FA/draft 2022 to fill it up...

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I don’t care that the scheme was terrible, he was the worst player on the field in a lot of games last year. 

Also, Rice definitely isn’t a SILB. He’s way too small for that. He’s a cover LB. Long is his replacement. 

Evans has actually been pretty bad as a Titan in general outside of a few highlight goal line plays. I think he's miscast in this scheme and it wouldn't surprise me if he's better in a more aggressive defense.