Thoughts on the AFC South post free agency and the draft

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans have distanced themselves in the division 

The poor draft and head scratching unwillingness of the Colts to properly address the LT position has certainly raised questions whether they should be considered favourites to take the AFC South Titl

13 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t even see him making the roster this year (but then I said that this time last year and was wrong)

May end up edging out Borders or Johnson due to ST and versatility. 

11 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The depth will suck this year too if the #1 and #3 CB go out for 8-12 games like last year.

Yea but last year the starters sucked when the #1 and #3 went out

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Trading for one of the Broncos WR or signing one of the slot WR that are/should be available on the market seems the best bang for buck way to improve the WR core.  I get the Jones fascination from the other thread but it just seems like a bad idea once you break it down.

I'm surprised all the posters who think we are Patriots South haven't mentioned Welker and Edelman. 

2 guys BB plucked from other teams to fill a big need. 

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

I'm surprised all the posters who think we are Patriots South haven't mentioned Welker and Edelman. 

2 guys BB plucked from other teams to fill a big need. 

Edelman was a draft pick   Well if they sign a cheap slot guy, Robinson will have learned from the Adam Humphries experiment.

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Edelman was a draft pick   Well if they sign a cheap slot guy, Robinson will have learned from the Adam Humphries experiment.

Who am I thinking of then?  For some reason I remember another player they poached off someone else's roster like they did with Welker from Miami. 

Just now, abenjami said:

Who am I thinking of then?  For some reason I remember another player they poached off someone else's roster like they did with Welker from Miami. 

Amendola?

40 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Trading for one of the Broncos WR or signing one of the slot WR that are/should be available on the market seems the best bang for buck way to improve the WR core.  I get the Jones fascination from the other thread but it just seems like a bad idea once you break it down.

Trade R. Evans for Tim Patrick.

Edited by ctm

Giants WR room is pretty loaded now too. The odd man out is Shepard who is a decent contributor but not a game breaking potential by any means. He could probably  be had for very cheap though.

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

Giants WR room is pretty loaded now too. The odd man out is Shepard who is a decent contributor but not a game breaking potential by any means. He could probably  be had for very cheap though.

He is the type of receiver I envisioned Tylan Wallace becoming. Nice player who has underwhelmed a bit and was over drafted some.