2021 NFL Draft - Rounds 4-7 Thread

Jonboy

Just now, tgo said:

Right, he's a deep threat like Raymond but also is more proficient in other areas of the field like Sharpe and more experienced coming out it seems like. Apparently his down-field focus is good, but his drops are primarily in the intermediate range where he's looking for YAC. That seems coachable. 

Brugler seems to disagree with the "pigeon holed as a deep ball guy" part from Zierlein, but I guess we will find out. 

Indeed. I think this year at least, the role he's most likely to fill from last year is Raymond's.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I am in the minority, but I would bolster the WR core more and add Wallace.

Its near 6am in the morning here and I won't go to sleep until the initial UDFA phase is through.   Wonder if there is a NFL Draft Lovers addiction meeting I can attend.

I think you're in it.

Posted Images

Just now, Jonboy said:

Indeed. I think this year at least, the role he's most likely to fill from last year is Raymond's.

Yeah, pretty much. Let's hope he's better at it than Raymond though (thinking of Baltimore). 

I think we still need a true slot unless they see Batson in that role. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, tgo said:

Yeah, pretty much. Let's hope he's better at it than Raymond though. 

I think we still need a true slot unless they see Batson in that role. 

They definitely still need a slot, but I think that’s where they bring in a vet 

Edited by Starkiller

12 minutes ago, tgo said:

They're going to bring back Gostkowski and never were likely to draft a kicker. 

I don't think Vrabel/Robinson believe in drafting kickers.  Like vets.

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Intermediate threat, you mean.

No, deep threat with intermediate upside. He's just not a total burner that "takes the top off the defense" every deep route. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, tgo said:

No, deep threat. He's just not a total burner that "takes the top off the defense" every deep route. 

I disagree. And I'm not even saying look for a guy running 4.3, but get somebody who has agility and can move quickly in small spaces. Why the fuck does JRob have to be so averse to a guy like that? He traded to the Packers the pick we could have and maybe should have used to take a guy just like that in Amari Rogers... and the Packers took him with that very pick.

I don't give a shit if I'm 100% wrong about this sentiment a year or two from now but FUCK this draft. I get it... this offense is built around Henry. But how long is he going to last? Pigeonholing your offense is not a good move. And this Shitzpatrick motherfucker looks like another Tajae Sharpe. JR fucking traded up for that guy too, ya know...

• Jonboy unpinned this topic