cshumak2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm disappointed in the lack of participation in this.  LOL

People don't want to go on the record so they can claim they "knew it all along" later. 

Yeah, like I said, I chickened out! 

Posted Images

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, cshumak2 said:

Let me know if I missed updating the original posts with people's picks.  Thanks @abenjami for seeing it through til the end with me.  

I thought this was a great idea and was disappointed to see how many posters are afraid to put their money where there mouth is.

It will ultimately be hard to analyze though in many respects.  Impossible to say how a guy like JOK or Elijah Moore would have produced here vs. where they actually ended up.

Went to a BBQ yesterday.

I wanted Borregales with 205 and with 215 I'll take McMath simply because I don't know most of the players at this level very well and he seems like a pretty decent size speed project who can help immediately on STs.  

• 11 months later...

Since we seem to have hit a slow point in the off-season with FA pretty much wrapped up and the draft still several weeks away I thought I would bump this thread and we could take a look at how people's drafts stacked up against each other's and how they stacked up against what the Titans actually did.  Also figured I would throw it out again and see if this is something people would be interested in doing again this year or not.  

6 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

Since we seem to have hit a slow point in the off-season with FA pretty much wrapped up and the draft still several weeks away I thought I would bump this thread and we could take a look at how people's drafts stacked up against each other's and how they stacked up against what the Titans actually did.  Also figured I would throw it out again and see if this is something people would be interested in doing again this year or not.  

Missed it last year, I'll do it this year so everyone can bow to my superior knowledge in the future!

Joking, it will come back to haunt me no doubt

Looking back on mine, I think the best part about it (other than snagging Elijah Moore) is that we would most likely still have our second round pick this year because I doubt we trade for Julio if we just spent first and second rounders on WR.  Obviously I completely whiffed on Wade, but would feel a lot better about where we would stand going into the 2022 off-season with those 2 WRs, a developmental TE in Jordan, and I feel like we would be in better shape at Interior oline with smith. Hudson didn't look bad in a reserve role for the browns last year.   Wilson, and Roche didn't work out as I thought they would either.  

I feel like if my draft was a reality we would have went into this off-season with a bigger need at CB, but would have a lot more positions sured up elsewhere.  With the caveat given above that just because someone performed well elsewhere doesn't mean they would have in TN.