• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok crackpot…

How did you know about the password‽‽‽    

All this stuff is for population control. Whether it be the virus itself or what's in the vaccine. Bill Gates has said best way to control the population is through vaccines. I heard him say that almo

13 minutes ago, Righteous said:

No.  The vaccine is not FDA approved.  Three were allowed emergency use by agency.  That's far from an approval.  If oligarchs are allowed to break the law/requirements during an emergency, they will create emergencies to break the laws/rules.  Now, no one should ever say that the vaccines are FDA approved.  That should be plastered on the media so people can make informed decisions.  Instead there is silence on that and all of the deaths, injuries etc. have not been reported on and more so than that, scrubbed from social media.  My only point is stop the lying and cover ups and give people the facts so they can make an informed decision.  

I literally did give you the facts besides the traditional FDA approval, and yet you're the one going on that hydroxycholoroblahblah is much better than it actually is and is being drowned out and hid by the mainstream media when in reality they just aren't peddling a treatment that everyone says should still be researched more

If you can't tell the difference between why a vaccine would be propped up quicker and advertised as much more important than some experimental treatment then IDK what to tell ya.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
49 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I literally did give you the facts besides the traditional FDA approval, and yet you're the one going on that hydroxycholoroblahblah is much better than it actually is and is being drowned out and hid by the mainstream media when in reality they just aren't peddling a treatment that everyone says should still be researched more

If you can't tell the difference between why a vaccine would be propped up quicker and advertised as much more important than some experimental treatment then IDK what to tell ya.

Because you don't want to answer questions and you are trying to create a  narrative from me that doesn't exist.  Why did the media come out against HCQ when the entire narrative was a lie?  You are the one stating media never lies, loves and is out to protect you.  My point is HCQ could have saved thousands of lives it wasn't blackballed to get us to the vaccine.  Why do you think it was blackballed, by whom and why?

40 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You're a fucking moron, and I have never said the media doesn't lie at all

What?   That's all you got?  You fools have the most beliefs with the most erroneous information and the least amount of facts to back it up.  That makes you angry doesn't it?  Direct your rage to the right place and it's not me.  But here is a clip of how foolish you people look.   You people aren't sheep anymore.  You are lab rats.  LOL

I found it very telling that Donald Trump was the world’s most prolific high-visibility proponent of hydroxychloriquine as a treatment for covid....yet never said another word about it after contracting the virus  himself.  

On 5/3/2021 at 6:11 PM, Righteous said:

Of course.  But I am a reasonable and rational man.  And to be totally honest, I would like to know how you come to your conclusions or turn a blind eye to sick and nefarious things.  So please, and this is a sincere effort at dialogue, explain to me how you see this situation.   So what we know for a fact hydroxychloroquine works as a treatment for CV19.  It has been verified.  Yet the mainstream media, CNN, NYT, WP, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Dr. Birx, Cuomo, every left wing talking head went on an all out attack against HCQ.  Told you how dangerous it was and that it wasn’t a legit treatment, knowing that was 100% false and misleading.  They got The American Journal of Medicine and the Lancet both to print false statements of the dangers of HCQ when they all knew if given early, HCQ prevents 84% of hospitalizations.

Now both medical journals later retracted their statements and said HCQ works but they were quiet retraction and not at all covered by the media.  The damage and desired effect had already taken place.  Now everyone knows that this was done to get Big Pharma’s vaccines out but do you know thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands of people died because of lies, greed and politics?  If HCQ had been given to people, 84% of deaths and hospitalizations would have been avoided.

My question is how do you people rationalize those facts?  How do you see crimes being perpetrated against the people and not be enraged?  I mean then on December 22, the second largest HCQ plant unexpectedly exploded.  This was the plant that provided the supplies to make HCQ.  Is this all a coincidence?  Help me understand, please.

Ever watch the X-Files? Who did you like more, Scully or Mulder?

At the risk of getting back on topic.....

Seeing what's happening in India right now scares the hell out of me....because the stories are eerily similar to what happened in Wuhan and Europe early last year,  but on a much larger scale.  

In early 2020,  Americans watched those events unfold and assumed we had nothing to worry about;   after all,  nothing like that could ever happen here.   Right?

Sixteen months and a half-million dead Americans later,  we have a far greater understanding of the virus and how to deal with it.    But now we're seeing what appears to be a new and deadlier strain of covid wreaking havoc in India.  The country's entire medical care system is collapsing, with bodies being piled in the streets for mass cremations.

Americans are well aware of the situation in India.....but we don't really pay much attention;  after all, we're too busy lifting our own restrictions and telling ourselves there's nothing to worry about.   

Because nothing like that could ever happen here.....right?