Jump to content

India could become a hotspot in the world


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok crackpot…

How did you know about the password‽‽‽    

All this stuff is for population control. Whether it be the virus itself or what's in the vaccine. Bill Gates has said best way to control the population is through vaccines. I heard him say that almo

Just now, Righteous said:

Answer the question.  

I will when I’m back at work tomorrow and not lurking this website on my phone

 

you answer me though if you think Election coverups have anything to do with that bombing

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Righteous said:

C’mon Killer.  You are 100% smarter than this.  94% of MSM is controlled by 6 corporations.  Fox included.  Fox is just the other side of the same coin.  

Name the oligarch that controls the message coming from the other major TV news media sources.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Name the oligarch that controls the message coming from the other major TV news media sources.

Masaru Ibuka - Sony
Sumner Redstone - National Amusement
Disney -Robert A. Iger, Christine M. McCarthy, Alan N. Braverman, Vanguard Group Inc., BlackRock Inc.
Time Warner (AT&T) - Jeff Bewkes
Ralph Roberts - Comcast
Murdocks- News Corp

 

 

Now please answer the questions I posed in my previous post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Starkiller...we know this is not true because your Minister of Information (Fact Checkers) told you it’s not.  And we all know the motto is:  The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears.  It was their final, most essential command.  And yeah, the MSM don’t report this!  I guess this Italian politician is just a dumb Trump supporter.  Y’all better wake the fuck up!  Lol!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Masaru Ibuka - Sony
Sumner Redstone - National Amusement
Disney -Robert A. Iger, Christine M. McCarthy, Alan N. Braverman, Vanguard Group Inc., BlackRock Inc.
Time Warner (AT&T) - Jeff Bewkes
Ralph Roberts - Comcast
Murdocks- News Corp

 

 

Now please answer the questions I posed in my previous post. 

Rupert Murdoch is the only one on this list pushing a message through their media empire. The rest are simple corporate entities looking for a profit. Murdoch is famously conservative and all of his TV, and print media holdings push the exact same right wing message, including propaganda dressed as news.

 

The only issue here is you are a sheep who believes all that right wing propaganda you see that Rupert has to shove down your throat. You conspiracy nuts are all alike…

Edited by Starkiller
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Rupert Murdoch is the only one on this list pushing a message through their media empire. The rest are simple corporate entities looking for a profit. Murdoch is famously conservative and all of his TV, and print media holdings push the exact same right wing message, including propaganda dressed as news.

 

The only issue here is you are a sheep who believes all that right wing propaganda you see that Rupert has to shove down your throat. You conspiracy nuts are all alike…

What right wing news do I listen to?  I don’t watch Fox.  Seems you have a problem dealing with reality.  You people have descended into idiocy.  If someone offers you truths you can’t defend you instantly go into name calling.  It’s sad to see.  Why would you or anyone else give your 100% faith and allegiance to anyone you have never met.  In the country there is a phrase:  Which way is his mouth cut?  What that means is if a person’s mouth fits their face like everyone else’s then they are capable of telling a lie.   Are you that insecure and stupid that you believe your party is incapable of lying to you.  As I have said before, based on history, the party that burns books. censors, fact checks has never been on the side of the people.  No, you are not sheep.  You are now lab rats.  I understand your ego has to defend that choice, wholly!!!  It’s all good because it’s simple:

 

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.  LOL.  Be blessed, Homie!  

 

 

Edited by Righteous
Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand.  You represent the weakest of us.  Skinny man, fat wife...needing something to make sense of your life...needing to belong.  You are easy to manipulate.  The weak are easy to prey upon.  I don’t blame you, Homie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Righteous said:

I understand.  You represent the weakest of us.  Skinny man, fat wife...needing something to make sense of your life...needing to belong.  You are easy to manipulate.  The weak are easy to prey upon.  I don’t blame you, Homie.

You should know that talking to yourself isn’t a good sign. But I’m glad you are able to see your own shortcomings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Righteous After reading the tests on hydroxychloroquine, I can see why they don't blast to the world that everyone should take it..... Even though the tests are promising and have led to decreased hospitalizations, they need to do more testing.

 

But, but, but.... what about the vaccine you say? There has never been such a global effort to find and create a vaccine with the amount of resources, studies and volunteers in such a short time. These still are FDA approved (albeit via emergency use protocols), whereas hydroxychloroquine clearly is not.

 

"In these hospitalized patients the weak anti-inflammatory effects of hydroxychloroquine may be insufficient to block the cytokine cascade, whereas more potent immunosuppressive agents such as dexamethasone and tocilizumab have been associated with beneficial effects"

 

"Given that the majority of SARS-CoV-2 infected patients are mildly symptomatic and are managed in the outpatient setting, it remains important to explore whether early administration of hydroxychloroquine could delay progression to more severe illness requiring hospitalization."

 

"In conclusion, hydroxychloroquine exposure among outpatients with mildly symptomatic COVID-19 was associated with a reduction in hospitalization rates from disease progression in this multi-center observational cohort. Further external validation of this finding is required. Although use of hydroxychloroquine in this outpatient population outside the context of a clinical trial cannot be recommended, our study suggests that additional evaluations of hydroxychloroquine are needed in this mildly symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infected population."

 

 

 

It's weird how you are saying that some gotcha is that people are radio silent about condoning a medicine that studies suggest need further testing even though it is steps in the right direction.

 

 

As for the explosion, again, that remains to be seen as to why but there's been no links to any terrorist activity so not sure what you want with that..... answer me this finally, do you think the Nashville Christmas bombing was some election cover up?

Edited by wiscotitansfan
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

@Righteous After reading the tests on hydroxychloroquine, I can see why they don't blast to the world that everyone should take it..... Even though the tests are promising and have led to decreased hospitalizations, they need to do more testing.

 

But, but, but.... what about the vaccine you say? There has never been such a global effort to find and create a vaccine with the amount of resources, studies and volunteers in such a short time. These still are FDA approved (albeit via emergency use protocols), whereas hydroxychloroquine clearly is not.

 

"In these hospitalized patients the weak anti-inflammatory effects of hydroxychloroquine may be insufficient to block the cytokine cascade, whereas more potent immunosuppressive agents such as dexamethasone and tocilizumab have been associated with beneficial effects"

 

"Given that the majority of SARS-CoV-2 infected patients are mildly symptomatic and are managed in the outpatient setting, it remains important to explore whether early administration of hydroxychloroquine could delay progression to more severe illness requiring hospitalization."

 

"In conclusion, hydroxychloroquine exposure among outpatients with mildly symptomatic COVID-19 was associated with a reduction in hospitalization rates from disease progression in this multi-center observational cohort. Further external validation of this finding is required. Although use of hydroxychloroquine in this outpatient population outside the context of a clinical trial cannot be recommended, our study suggests that additional evaluations of hydroxychloroquine are needed in this mildly symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infected population."

 

 

 

It's weird how you are saying that some gotcha is that people are radio silent about condoning a medicine that studies suggest need further testing even though it is steps in the right direction.

 

 

As for the explosion, again, that remains to be seen as to why but there's been no links to any terrorist activity so not sure what you want with that..... answer me this finally, do you think the Nashville Christmas bombing was some election cover up?

No.  The vaccine is not FDA approved.  Three were allowed emergency use by agency.  That's far from an approval.  If oligarchs are allowed to break the law/requirements during an emergency, they will create emergencies to break the laws/rules.  Now, no one should ever say that the vaccines are FDA approved.  That should be plastered on the media so people can make informed decisions.  Instead there is silence on that and all of the deaths, injuries etc. have not been reported on and more so than that, scrubbed from social media.  My only point is stop the lying and cover ups and give people the facts so they can make an informed decision.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Righteous said:

No.  The vaccine is not FDA approved.  Three were allowed emergency use by agency.  That's far from an approval.  If oligarchs are allowed to break the law/requirements during an emergency, they will create emergencies to break the laws/rules.  Now, no one should ever say that the vaccines are FDA approved.  That should be plastered on the media so people can make informed decisions.  Instead there is silence on that and all of the deaths, injuries etc. have not been reported on and more so than that, scrubbed from social media.  My only point is stop the lying and cover ups and give people the facts so they can make an informed decision.  

Sorry. Not fully FDA approved, but Trump made sure the emergency use was approved I've been told by everyone saying the vaccine wouldn't happen without him so I guess it's him behind the pandemic that he created?

Edited by wiscotitansfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...